1. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 02:56
    This currebt post from Cheater1"s MySpace:

Well, I have now found a new home, for NOW. I am currently posting on www.arguewitheveryone.com in the political forums. What I like about this site is that they have basically NO RULES when it comes to posting. It's impossible to get banned!!!

I have grown weary of the chess sites and video game sites and a few other genres of forum based sites. Now, I am setting the DUNDERHEADS on this site STRAIGHT. Most of them seem to be misguided republicans, so the truth really HURTS them. I actually think I have converted a few of them.

But, I am contemplating a return to REDHOTPAWN.com and CHESS.com sometime this year. RHP banned me for cheating, but as you all know, I NEVER PLAY chess. I only talk. THey banned me for like 2 years. SO, I'll just reset my DSL modem's IP address, create a new version of me, and give it another go. That site had potential, but it goes unrealized due to the DOPEY moderators. They banned me for something I didn't do. You all know I'm a talker and not a player.

As for chess.com, I will make my return to that site on THANKSGIVING 2009. This will commemorate my 2 year ANNIVERSARY. I started in late November of 2007 and left on New Year's Eve of 2008. I sure hope the quality of moderators have improved since I left. There were a few JEALOUS mods who had it in for me and would ban me for just looking at them wrong.

I'm still trying to think if I should return incognito with a totally different name and just see how long it takes for them to figure out it is me, or create a new name that leaves no DOUBT that it is the return of THE UNMATEABLE ONE.
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 03:02
    Well, he said he was cheating, so why take a risk. Let's ban, it was a good thing.
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 17:09
    Originally posted by dirtysniper

Well, I have now found a new home, for NOW. I am currently posting on www.arguewitheveryone.com in the political forums. What I like about this site is that they have basically NO RULES when it comes to posting. It's impossible to get banned!!!

I have grown weary of the chess sites and video game sites a ...[text shortened]... , or create a new name that leaves no DOUBT that it is the return of THE UNMATEABLE ONE.
    You have no legitimate voice anywhere in chess. You have not proved your playing strength by defeating strong players, (unless of course your computer spoon feeds you the moves), in short, you are just noise. If you want people to listen to you, then start winning games without using a computer, and stop blaming RHP and other organizations for exposing you for what you are... A fraud. 😏
  4. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 17:30
    Originally posted by dirtysniper

I have grown weary of the chess sites and video game sites and ...[text shortened]... s me, or create a new name that leaves no DOUBT that it is the return of THE UNMATEABLE ONE.
    All hat and no cattle. 😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree