30 Apr '08 15:41
    Originally posted by greenphantom
    Well since I know through tracing back my family tree I have

English

Irish

Scottish

French

and Greek

in my genes and thats only the last 200 years you can safely say there is a strong chance I have alot more races in me

If your stupid enough to think your pure Celtic then I pitty you and unlike you I dont have to belittle myself to ...[text shortened]... is and being dam right rude and a racist.

Who do you think you are Rob Roy or something lol🙄
    You pompous, pikey, drunken, smelly, hairy-backed git!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 17:19
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    You pompous, pikey, drunken, smelly, hairy-backed git!
    pikey, very interesting adjective, never heard it used in such as way before, in this context what exactly does it infer?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 17:26
    Originally posted by greenphantom
    Spiderman is a wimp - maybe the borg would scare me😳
    spiderman is no wimp, he kicks everybody's butt, venom, you're cousin the green goblin and all them other super villains, but i have to admit the borg are pretty scary. do the borg have a kind of collective consciousness? are they aware of their actions or not? do you think that the idea of a universal consciousness has any parallel in reality or than all that Jungian psychological stuff, any references etc., i apologise to everybody as this sort of thing should not be in the chess forum and to those trecky fans as i have only saw the film once and don't like to go about dressed up as the characters.😀
  4. Small Town Manitoba
    Moves
    02 May '08 02:44
    Wow, you guys butchered this thread. LOL!

GV
  5. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    02 May '08 02:45
    Originally posted by Nighthawk62
    Wow, you guys butchered this thread. LOL!

GV
    We tend to do that.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    02 May '08 07:54
    "Clan names can easily trace their ancestry back and the atrocities and outrages which your nation inflicted on both the Scots and the Irish earned for yourselves a reputation that is not that easily forgotten. "

More Irishmen were killed by Irishmen during the Irish Civil War (June 28, 1922 -May22, 1923) than were killed by the English in all battles leading up to the formation of Eire
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 May '08 20:32
    Originally posted by Jenny39

More Irishmen were killed by Irishmen during the Irish Civil War (June 28, 1922 -May22, 1923) than were killed by the English in all battles leading up to the formation of Eire
    Not true as you fail to take into account the number of irish men and women died during the potato famine. Not one single irish person would have died if the english had not robbed them of all their food or had they made any attempt to prevent it. You will find that more irish were lost through the famine than at any time before or after that time.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    03 May '08 08:39
    "Not true as you fail to take into account the number of irish men and women died during the potato famine. Not one single irish person would have died if the english had not robbed them of all their food or had they made any attempt to prevent it. You will find that more irish were lost through the famine than at any time before or after that time."

I take your point completely regarding the famine. What happened then was a disgrace and could have been alieviated quite easily with more help than was given.
    But don`t forget that a lot of the poor in England were starving at that time. I`m not using that as an excuse - just pointing out that at the end of the day we are all at the mercy of Bureaucrats.
    My original comment was made regarding military action.
    Jenny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree