1. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 20:011 edit
    Originally posted by likeforest
    I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well. Why is it then that RHP players scuk at blitz? I have yet to find a challenge playing blitz here and have beaten many 2000+ players. On PC I wouldnt stand a chance against a guy rated 2000. Oh, and in case anyone has been awaiting moves in the heated Metbeirop battle. Game 3935745
    Yes I have been waiting to see how this match unwinds, as you are making a complete utter fool of yourself! Even worse you actually started a thread about it! Did you think for even one moment that RHP members would not see through your pathetic ploy, actually I take that back, I fully accept that you obviously lack the intelligence to see that. Are you going to ignore my response again and run away to yet another thread and bring this game up again? Most people would not but I guess you probably will! Please be a man and actually reply, after all those reading this will know that you are a real wimp when you run away again without responding.

To anyone reading this and perhaps not understanding what it is about, well likeforest is a sandbagger i.e. someone who artificially lowers their rating and gets some sort of perverse pleasure out of making a higher rated player thinks he is being defeated by a lower rated player.

Edit: I am pm'ing this reply to likeforest so he is fully aware of its existence, and by the way any response in apm I reserve the right to publish on the open forum, so please be man enough to respond in the forum.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 20:18
    I smell a ban
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 21:591 edit
    Stevetodd, Nice of you to take notice of my sandbagging. Rest assured I take no pleasure in this at all. Although; I do admit it has gotten a little out of control. You are obviously interested in this enough to PM me and rant a fairly long post about it. I will entertain your intrest and give you a little history. Metbeirop insulted me. I quickly developed a heated personal vendetta against this player. I thought it would be funny to lower my rating, challenge, beat him, and post my success. I now know I must finish what I started. Yes, I feel like a prat, but thats why I will resign my game against Metberiop as soon as I have a completley winning game. Im sure he is a nice chap and I would hate to lower his rating. You can be confident that after the game is finished I will never play another game here. Although, I will continue to cruise the threads and occasionaly pump a little life into them. Stevetodd, I wish you the best on and off the board. Cheers!
  4. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:021 edit
    Stevetodd, Nice of you to take notice of my sandbagging. Rest assured I take no pleasure in this at all. Although; I do admit it has gotten a little out of control. You are obviously interested in this enough to PM me and rant a fairly long post about it. I will entertain your intrest and give you a little history. Metbeirop insulted me. I quickly d ...[text shortened]... aly pump a little life into them. Stevetodd, I wish you the best on and off the board. Cheers!
    LikeForest doesnt seem like a bad guy I had a nice conversation with him last night, in the blitz chat. I'm sure there are people on RHP who do drop there ratings to make high rated players look bad by losing to the lower rated one's. Forest does play much better than his rating states. He just doesnt play anymore "slow" games here as he said before, this is just a thread no need to get mad about it, this is a Chess site everyone should do there Fighting at the ChessBoard.

GoodDay
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:06
    Stevetodd, Nice of you to take notice of my sandbagging. Rest assured I take no pleasure in this at all. Although; I do admit it has gotten a little out of control. You are obviously interested in this enough to PM me and rant a fairly long post about it. I will entertain your intrest and give you a little history. Metbeirop insulted me. I quickly d ...[text shortened]... aly pump a little life into them. Stevetodd, I wish you the best on and off the board. Cheers!
    All good and well to say your views but I surely hope people dont get all gay about what you people are saying as my rating was lowered but there are reasons for that. If people want to play gay-games then I and anyone else would not even get an opportunity to explain myself now would I? Watch your selves cause you disgrace the earth... LOL.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:14
    If my opponent took the time to play over some of my games then he would clearly see that I am of a GM standard who is simply having a bit of fun. NO.. not really but I was playing some of my games and then when I came back to them someone had been playing some of my moves for me. I explained that to an opponent when asked WHY I had resigned a few of them. Well that was why as one of my games two of my opponents horses were gone so I thought the right thing to do was resign all my games. My opponent asked me if I had a communal computer and I replied, "God knows".
  7. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:16
    Originally posted by LisaNova
    If my opponent took the time to play over some of my games then he would clearly see that I am of a GM standard who is simply having a bit of fun. NO.. not really but I was playing some of my games and then when I came back to them someone had been playing some of my moves for me. I explained that to an opponent when asked WHY I had resigned a few of them. ...[text shortened]... gn all my games. My opponent asked me if I had a communal computer and I replied, "God knows".
    What up von?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:171 edit
    That is what happened and the conversation that took place. You can ask the opponent I was playing as it is recorded.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 07:112 edits
  10. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 08:57
    Ahh ok that's different then, if it's a personal thing between you and him, I thought you were doing it generally rather than to a specific person (as you never stated this before despite a few people bringing it up). I can see that you are not the person I thought you were. Appologies for any offence.
  11. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 22:58
    I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well. Why is it then that RHP players scuk at blitz? I have yet to find a challenge playing blitz here and have beaten many 2000+ players. On PC I wouldnt stand a chance against a guy rated 2000. Oh, and in case anyone has been awaiting moves in the heated Metbeirop battle. Game 3935745
    Aside from the issue of whether what you were "once told" is true or not, there is a flaw in your logic.

Even if it were true that "the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players" it does not follow that "the best slow players happen to be the best blitz players."

Otherwise all animals would be horses, because all horses are animals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree