Yes, but i dont know how πŸ˜€

Lolle
    Perhaps a Mistress then?
  2. Joined
    24 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 23:55
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    The conversion for lower rated ECF players (i.e. below, I think, about 2200) is 1250 + ECF X 5.

By way of corroboration, this formula is in the right ballpark for my OTB/RHP ratings.

Of course, as someone else pointed out, the correlation between CC and OTB is not exact, so someone else might have the same rating here as me and be way better or worse than me at OTB.
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 01:42
    I agre with some of the other posts, where they say that rhp and otb do not compare. In cc chess, there is no room for a bluff, you cannot make a bold move that leaves your opponent scratching his head and running out his clock wondering what he missed. In cc you make a mistake and you pay for it. Some people are good at analyzing boards quickly, and somew are not. Some are good at openings, and some do not react well to variations (especially when under time constraints). Yep they are 2 different gamesπŸ˜‰
  4. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 02:24
    Originally posted by Lolette
    Yes, but i dont know how πŸ˜€

Lolle
    It is possible to become correspondence chess master and have a FIDE rating through ICCF .

Your rating starts from p1800 and you can pay in World Open (or other rated tournaments or *free* unrated games and thematic tournaments) for a little over 10$.

Time controls are 40 days for every 10 moves and remaining time automatically adds to your timebank if you do not use it. Every player has 1 month "leave" (or vacation) time every year.

Although it does not have nearly pretty interface as RHP, it is decent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree