Sad face

Standard memberRBHILL
Only Chess 13 Jan '14 19:37
  1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Jan '14 19:371 edit
    I resigned my first game as white against mamparu. And quit against him as black. I was on my iPhone witch I would not recommend for it is to small. I should have just done my house chores and came back. I was going to trade queens in my white game and forgot. And in the game as black I was going to push my pawns to pin his rook with my bishop which I was already a pawn up but I resigned out of disgrace.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Jan '14 19:39
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I resigned my first game as white against mamparu. And quit against him as black. I was on my iPhone witch I would not recommend for it is to small. I should have just done my house chores and came back. I was going to trade queens in my white game and forgot. And in the game as black I was going to push my pawns to pin his rook with my bishop which I was already a pawn up but I resigned out of disgrace.
    Nevermind I was forced to take the knight but I clearly had the othere game won. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree