Skeeter back at #1!

Skeeter back at #1!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Jun 11

Congratulations again, hard fought climb.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
12 Jun 11

I can rest peacefully now 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jun 11

Originally posted by ketchuplover
I can rest peacefully now 🙂
And being now 11 points higher than Caesar salad, it looks like it will be a while before anyone dethrones her.

Z

Moves
13 Jun 11

What's interesting is that she is #1 highest rated despite resigning numerous games vs much lower rated players.
Presumably if she'd played & beaten them, GM Michelle's rating would by much higher still!

t

Moves
13 Jun 11

Originally posted by Zygalski
What's interesting is that she is #1 highest rated despite resigning numerous games vs much lower rated players.
Presumably if she'd played & beaten them, GM Michelle's rating would by much higher still!
.... should you be sharing private information?

t

Moves
13 Jun 11

michelle is a pretty name...

cheers,
non-sub t.

Moves
14 Jun 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
.... should you be sharing private information?
Don't worry. There is no GM Michelle according to FIDE.

t

Moves
14 Jun 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Erekose
That seems odd... oh well.

t

Moves
14 Jun 11

still a pretty name...

Moves
14 Jun 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
That seems odd... oh well.
Maybe its spelled different? I only checked Michelle. No titled players at all with that name. And the Fide list includes inactive players.

N

Moves
14 Jun 11

There are plenty of Michaels though right?

N

Moves
14 Jun 11

Can anyone explain to me these 30 or so king moves at the end of this game what is this skeeter trying to accomplish here I know Im the greatest player so thats why I like to analyze interesting games I dont understand

Game 2919937

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jun 11

Originally posted by NorrisB
Can anyone explain to me these 30 or so king moves at the end of this game what is this skeeter trying to accomplish here I know Im the greatest player so thats why I like to analyze interesting games I dont understand

Game 2919937
Trying to wait for a mistake. It was pawn gridlock if white makes no mistakes which he didn't. Total draw.

D
Up a

gumtree

Moves
14 Jun 11

There is a GM Michele (one L), he's Italian.

rc

Moves
14 Jun 11
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Trying to wait for a mistake. It was pawn gridlock if white makes no mistakes which he didn't. Total draw.
Caissad4 is a chick, i am playing her at the moment, I have one loss and one draw to her. I think she said that next time she would play blindfold to give me a chance. Lol, she's awesome, but prefers quite positional play, to sharp, double edged positions. Do i think that i can beat her tactically? Nope, but its a better to die quickly than slowly be strangled! Soooo theoretically, if I can draw with Caissa , and Caissa can draw with Skeety, i should also be able to draw with Skeety? Is it not the case?