Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    11 Jun '11 23:43
    Congratulations again, hard fought climb.
  2. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    12 Jun '11 07:58
    I can rest peacefully now
  3. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 Jun '11 19:12
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    I can rest peacefully now
    And being now 11 points higher than Caesar salad, it looks like it will be a while before anyone dethrones her.
  4. 13 Jun '11 21:26
    What's interesting is that she is #1 highest rated despite resigning numerous games vs much lower rated players.
    Presumably if she'd played & beaten them, GM Michelle's rating would by much higher still!
  5. 13 Jun '11 21:31
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    What's interesting is that she is #1 highest rated despite resigning numerous games vs much lower rated players.
    Presumably if she'd played & beaten them, GM Michelle's rating would by much higher still!
    .... should you be sharing private information?
  6. 13 Jun '11 22:24
    michelle is a pretty name...

cheers,
    non-sub t.

7. 14 Jun '11 00:35
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    .... should you be sharing private information?
    Don't worry. There is no GM Michelle according to FIDE.
  8. 14 Jun '11 00:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Erekose
    That seems odd... oh well.
  9. 14 Jun '11 00:39
    still a pretty name...
  10. 14 Jun '11 01:45
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    That seems odd... oh well.
    Maybe its spelled different? I only checked Michelle. No titled players at all with that name. And the Fide list includes inactive players.
  11. 14 Jun '11 05:31
    There are plenty of Michaels though right?
  12. 14 Jun '11 05:58
    Can anyone explain to me these 30 or so king moves at the end of this game what is this skeeter trying to accomplish here I know Im the greatest player so thats why I like to analyze interesting games I dont understand

Game 2919937
  13. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    14 Jun '11 06:30
    Originally posted by NorrisB
    Can anyone explain to me these 30 or so king moves at the end of this game what is this skeeter trying to accomplish here I know Im the greatest player so thats why I like to analyze interesting games I dont understand

Game 2919937
    Trying to wait for a mistake. It was pawn gridlock if white makes no mistakes which he didn't. Total draw.
  14. 14 Jun '11 08:14
    There is a GM Michele (one L), he's Italian.
  15. 14 Jun '11 10:06 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Trying to wait for a mistake. It was pawn gridlock if white makes no mistakes which he didn't. Total draw.
    Caissad4 is a chick, i am playing her at the moment, I have one loss and one draw to her. I think she said that next time she would play blindfold to give me a chance. Lol, she's awesome, but prefers quite positional play, to sharp, double edged positions. Do i think that i can beat her tactically? Nope, but its a better to die quickly than slowly be strangled! Soooo theoretically, if I can draw with Caissa , and Caissa can draw with Skeety, i should also be able to draw with Skeety? Is it not the case?