1. Standard memberTimInIraq
    THAT GUY
    San Marcos, TX
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 13:15
    to the games i havent moved in sorry. 6 of our vehicles got hit with IED's in the past 10 days. a few injuries, no deaths but im back. getting timed out blows.
  2. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 13:27
    Originally posted by TimInIraq
    to the games i havent moved in sorry. 6 of our vehicles got hit with IED's in the past 10 days. a few injuries, no deaths but im back. getting timed out blows.
    So is it a time to celebrate that u can move now?
  3. Standard memberTimInIraq
    THAT GUY
    San Marcos, TX
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 13:44
    time to celebrate none of my battle buddies or myself died on christmas after getting hit the wayy we did and i guess a little that im finally able to get online to move...
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 23:05
    Hello again Tim. Good luck to you and may the Lord keep you safe. Everything here in the Texas hill country is doing ok, hope you get back home soon.
  5. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 23:37
    keep safe. time-outs are just a thang.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 23:41
    You must be mistaken; Dick Cheney says the war is as good as won.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 23:59
    The "war" was won a long time ago. Saddam's government was deposed and a new one was put in its place.

Now we are trying to win the peace. If you knew your history, you'd know that it is common for paramilitary groups to continue to cause problems after a country has been defeated. The same thing happened after Hitler's Germany was officially defeated.
  8. Standard memberYuga
    Renaissance
    OnceInALifetime
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 01:48
    Yikes! All the best. Glad you're in one piece.

My settings >> My vacation settings, prevents timeout 36 days of the year.
  9. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 16:51
    time to celebrate none of my battle buddies or myself died on christmas after getting hit the wayy we did and i guess a little that im finally able to get online to move...
    I have to admit that I was getting worried about you. I'm glad that you are ok.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 17:16
    Originally posted by Yuga
    Yikes! All the best. Glad you're in one piece.

My settings >> My vacation settings, prevents timeout 36 days of the year.
    Fighting in Iraq is hardly vacation. 😉
  11. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    31 Dec '08 13:47
    What about hundred of thousand innocent human beings that are killed by your buddies? ...They are more important to us than you becuase they are atleast not hurting anyone like YOUR BUDDIES do...
  12. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    31 Dec '08 13:48
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Hello again Tim. Good luck to you and may the Lord keep you safe. Everything here in the Texas hill country is doing ok, hope you get back home soon.
    Yeah Good Luck and Kill more humans.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree