Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 26 Nov '06 23:11
    Beaten by.... a lady.
    Surely not?!
    😀

    http://home.hetnet.nl/%7Eleendie/SofiaKortsnoj.wmv
  2. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    26 Nov '06 23:40
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    Beaten by.... a lady.
    Surely not?!
    😀

    http://home.hetnet.nl/%7Eleendie/SofiaKortsnoj.wmv
    How do yu know this was Korchnoi? The video doesn't tell us that.
  3. Standard member wormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    26 Nov '06 23:59
    Originally posted by arrakis
    How do yu know this was Korchnoi? The video doesn't tell us that.
    well if it isn't we have found his long lost identical twin. 🙂 he didn't take the loss very well either, but I guess you'll have to be quite driven to stay so good so old. 🙂
  4. Donation !~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    27 Nov '06 00:08
    Korchnoi is so awesome. Hahaha, he trash talks after he loses. Such a funny old man...
  5. 27 Nov '06 09:22
    4arli
  6. 27 Nov '06 09:23
    😀
  7. 27 Nov '06 09:24
    Originally posted by 4arli
    😀
    helloo
  8. 27 Nov '06 09:27 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    Beaten by.... a lady.
    Surely not?!
    😀

    http://home.hetnet.nl/%7Eleendie/SofiaKortsnoj.wmv
    Is it just me or does the clock swap sides of the board half way through the video, it must have been done over multiple games I guess 😛
  9. Standard member Diet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    27 Nov '06 09:31
    I've never actually lost to a lady OTB competitively.

    Then again there's only been two games, one in which I tried desperately hard to lose, only to win.
  10. 28 Nov '06 14:45
    Originally posted by Diet Coke
    ...
    Then again there's only been two games, one in which I tried desperately hard to lose, only to win...
    Yeah but it's not nice to patronise women OTB.



    Poor dearies.
  11. Standard member Diet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    28 Nov '06 14:46
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    Yeah but it's not nice to patronise women OTB.



    Poor dearies.
    I wasn't being patronising I was just playing awfully that tournament.

    I went into the game on 1/4.