Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 15 Dec '07 18:34
    how about, if when someone offers a draw, you get the option to swop places, if for example you think you could win from their position?
  2. 15 Dec '07 18:45
    Originally posted by eamon o
    how about, if when someone offers a draw, you get the option to swop places, if for example you think you could win from their position?
    If they are offering a draw then they don't think your position is winning so they would never take that option.

You could just offer them a set position game with that position.

this also should probably be in site ideas too.
  3. 16 Dec '07 04:07
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    If they are offering a draw then they don't think your position is winning so they would never take that option.

You could just offer them a set position game with that position.

this also should probably be in site ideas too.
    the only time I offer a draw is if I think that my opponent is winning...if the position is equal I will always take my chances. That is why nobody would switch places
  4. 09 Mar '08 19:29
    Originally posted by eamon o
    I would like this option.
  5. 09 Mar '08 19:43
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    the only time I offer a draw is if I think that my opponent is winning...if the position is equal I will always take my chances. That is why nobody would switch places
    Surely if it's a dead draw endgame (opposite bishops, rook pawn v king etc) you offer a draw then?