1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 15:15
    One of the misunderstandings regarding the Bangiev method is that you do not need to study chess anymore using the usual books, if you use the Bangiev method ... Nothing is further from the truth ... but the Bangiev method can give you a deeper insight into the reasons a move is being played.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 20:51
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Oh my ... I like your vids on the Bangiev method very much. The problems you're facing are inherent to playing chess, I guess. It is true that in very complex or messed up positions establishing the strategy can be difficult, but I guess that's because chess can be complicated. The way you presented the vids is great. You certainly have talent for this .. Wh ...[text shortened]... issues regarding the B-method. Players who know about the B-method are hard to find, Robbie ...
    Hi you are most welcome, although the quality of the presentation pains me some Ivanhoe. I think the B-Method is incredibly liberating and i can truly understand why it gives you greater pleasure because essentially it makes one self reliant, which leads to originality, which leads to creativity and the joy which it brings. Everything Bangiev writes i think is sound, i will need to go back and look at his lessons again, but if there is anything in particular that i come across that i don't understand perhaps i can post it here or privately for your scrutiny - or better still, if you could annotate one or two of your own games i would very much like to get an insight into how you applied it - kind regards Robbie.
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Sep '14 19:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Hi you are most welcome, although the quality of the presentation pains me some Ivanhoe. I think the B-Method is incredibly liberating and i can truly understand why it gives you greater pleasure because essentially it makes one self reliant, which leads to originality, which leads to creativity and the joy which it brings. Everything Bangiev write ...[text shortened]... wn games i would very much like to get an insight into how you applied it - kind regards Robbie.
    I do not have the time to post annotated games, but if you have an issue regarding the Bangiev method, I'm willing to discuss this with you, though I am still a beginner regarding the B-method. At the moment I'm studying the book "Felderstrategie Taktik". I have also read the "Felderstrategie Denkmethode". Both books are written in German. There is a lot of chess knowledge in these books and it is no easy task to apply this knowledge in one's games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree