1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 02:50
    Well I joined the three day ladder. I expected to always have two hot games going. I haven't been challenged since the first challenge ended. I was thinking of messaging the ten people under me that show they have room for a game. Would that be un-ethical? Just to let them know I'm looking for that next game.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 12:21
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    Well I joined the three day ladder. I expected to always have two hot games going. I haven't been challenged since the first challenge ended. I was thinking of messaging the ten people under me that show they have room for a game. Would that be un-ethical? Just to let them know I'm looking for that next game.
    The point in the ladder is that you look for the wekest of the players in reah to challenge, so if have a comparatively strong rating for the people under you they won't cahllenge you...

I can't complain I have a lot of ladder games going, but then I am in a region where the big guns just sail through and the others are all of comparable strength.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 12:27
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    Un-ethical? I don't know. Annoing perhaps...

People who want to climb the ladder has to challenge others. If they don't, I cannot see the point of entering a ladder.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree