1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 19:54
    There's a moment when I feel like Neo from the "Matrix". In this moment, I am able to see virtually every possible move, every possible position on the nearly infinite arangements of the chess board. I transcend the great minds of Fischer, Kasparov, Carlsen...nay, even God himself.

This moment, happens 0.5 seconds after choosing the wrong move and clicking "submit".
  2. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 20:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    There's a moment when I feel like Neo from the "Matrix". In this moment, I am able to see virtually every possible move, every possible position on the nearly infinite arangements of the chess board. I transcend the great minds of Fischer, Kasparov, Carlsen...nay, even God himself.

This moment, happens 0.5 seconds after choosing the wrong move and clicking "submit".
    If you're God,don't forget Old Bill Steinitz claimed he could give you pawn and move!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 20:54

amazing what a sense of heightened awareness can do.
  4. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 21:00

Same for me only it's 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000005 seconds
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 08:16

I know, right?! I need a fake Submit button to trick my mind into this high-awareness state.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree