1. Joined
    22 Feb '12
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 18:24
    Hello RHP forum viewers,

I've just upped another vid to Youtube: Aevski vs Mikhail Tal (15:19)
    In this game Tal plays as black against Aevski. We see Tal in an opposite side castling variation of the Sicilian. The game is played in 1952. Here is the link:
    YouTube

If anyone knows more about Aevski please respond, its appreciated.
  2. Joined
    22 Feb '12
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 18:27
    In comparison to my previous vids I changed the following:

Commentary
    I try to be more vivid in my commentary. (thx to (overdone) feedback from GP)
    Probably, I can also be a bit more consistent in this. A downside off me changing my commentaty a bit,is that you can destingish my Dutch accent better.
    Which I think is annoying, but let me know how you experience this. Perhaps it will get better with practice.

Visuality
    I tried to improve my use of arrows and colouring squares (thx to feedback from GP)

The sound
    There is no scratching (thx to the advice from sonhouse)
    On the background there is very slightly a humming sound.
    I actual heard it this time, but I don't know how to do prevent or fix this.

-------------

I did not have enough time to up more vids this week. (Sorry Q)
    The next upload will feature the promised rookendings.
    I could make the rook endings into a series starting with basics like the Lucena and Philidor positions. What do you think?
  3. on your backrank!
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 20:54
    i think you should check for videos already done on rook endings. i'm sure there's a lot of Lucena and Philidor videos out there already
  4. Joined
    22 Feb '12
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 21:18
    Originally posted by watchyourbackrank
    i think you should check for videos already done on rook endings. i'm sure there's a lot of Lucena and Philidor videos out there already
    You are right. I'll up something new

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree