1. Joined
    01 Mar '11
    Moves
    21 May '11 23:57
    There's a moral to this game, somewhere. Anyhow, I'm playing black, and was a click away from resigning at move 19, the other guy was cruising...

I'm in no place to give out advice to other chess players, but I think what things like this go to show, is that if you really think you're finished - just attack with whatever you've got left. If things can't get any worse, what's the harm in trying?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '11 18:331 edit
    Originally posted by Reeves2668
    There's a moral to this game, somewhere. Anyhow, I'm playing black, and was a click away from resigning at move 19, the other guy was cruising...
    Yeah... the moral is that the guy who started Thread 139577 may have thought he was being sarky, but in fact he was quite, quite right.

Richard
  3. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    22 May '11 18:49
    When the game is HOPELESS, I resign. Considering the opponent's rating, this game was not hopeless. When you're only down a little, you fight on. Seems that's what you did in this case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree