Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 07 Oct '06 20:39
    as a new member i find that i have to ask my opponents abroad what their time is so i'm not waiting for their next move when they've turned in for the night. it wolud help me, at least, if there was a clock showing the different time zones of the world.
  2. 07 Oct '06 21:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by tiggr
    as a new member i find that i have to ask my opponents abroad what their time is so i'm not waiting for their next move when they've turned in for the night. it wolud help me, at least, if there was a clock showing the different time zones of the world.
    Trouble is not everyone is where their flag says they are, nor are they necessarily keeping normal hours, night shift workers etc...
    I am on windows and if i double click the clock in the task bar it reveals a time zone tab...
  3. 07 Oct '06 21:04
    Originally posted by tiggr
    theres is something called "Google" to find what you want
  4. 07 Oct '06 21:34
    thank you. that helps a lot.
  5. 08 Oct '06 06:15
    for example, there are a bundle of people who are listed as being from Antarctica...
  6. 08 Oct '06 23:06
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    I'm sure Russia or Bulgaria would be more popular holidaying destination at present.
    how 'bout iceland?
  7. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    09 Oct '06 03:10
    I've made my moves as early as 5:00 am, and I've been up as late as 3:00 am still playing. In any case, this is a correspondence site. Moves should be expected once or twice per week. What difference would it make what time a player is online?