1. Joined
    09 Oct '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 20:29
    On Red Hot Pawn's blitz site, frequently my opponent lets the clock run out but the game is not forfeited probably because he disconnected. I have yet to see a message such as, 'player has disconnected, trying to reconnect", or something like that. After I give up, 'forfeit' and return to the waiting room, usually my opponent, if he has stayed around, is already playing another game. Does anyone know what is going on and how to deal with this?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 21:41
    Originally posted by Hampstead
    On Red Hot Pawn's blitz site, frequently my opponent lets the clock run out but the game is not forfeited probably because he disconnected. I have yet to see a message such as, 'player has disconnected, trying to reconnect", or something like that. After I give up, 'forfeit' and return to the waiting room, usually my opponent, if he has stayed around, is already playing another game. Does anyone know what is going on and how to deal with this?
    They are sad losers.

Move on and ignore them.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 Dec '10 00:36
    Originally posted by Hampstead
    Play on a better blitz site.

[Sorry RHP, love ya for corr, but that blitz interface just doesn't cut it]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree