Tooth for a Tooth...

Tooth for a Tooth...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EH

Moves
25 Jul 07

Whenever an opponent takes one of my pieces, I feel compelled to capture one of their own. But I'm certainly finding out it's not always the best move.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
25 Jul 07

Originally posted by Evey Hammond
Whenever an opponent takes one of my pieces, I feel compelled to capture one of their own. But I'm certainly finding out it's not always the best move.
just violently sacrifice everything. Tal had it goin for him 😀

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
25 Jul 07

There are two types of sacrifices: correct ones and mine.

RK

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
25 Jul 07

Originally posted by RahimK
There are two types of sacrifices: correct ones and mine.

RK
"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban."

I believe that you have just violated this rule. The forum moderators should be contacted as this quote is not yours and has been misquoted from a chess player who was actually good.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
25 Jul 07

Originally posted by hammster21
"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban."

I believe that you have just violated this rule. The forum moderators should be contacted as this quote is not yours and has been misquoted from a chess player who was actually good.
gold!!! 'actually good' ... needs a rec.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
25 Jul 07

I did not quote an original post from Rhp 😛

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
25 Jul 07

It's still sad. You trying to steal this quote and use it as your own. Whats next, we're going to find your "MVP" celebration speech came from somewhere else? "cocky as T.O. I have bad B.O" ??? Come on, where did you pull that off of, really?

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
25 Jul 07

&mode=related&search=

Haha...you ppl are so uptight, yeesh...chill..

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
25 Jul 07

Originally posted by RahimK
Haha...you ppl are so uptight, yeesh...chill..
Your an idiot. I edited your quote before and you were upset. Now your playing it off as some joke. Just look back at the "e4 or d4" thread.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
25 Jul 07

Your an idiot. I edited your quote before and you were upset. Now your playing it off as some joke. Just look back at the "e4 or d4" thread.
I was upset? Haha....

You think you know me....On this day, I see clearly......

d

Moves
25 Jul 07

how can you dare standing up against the mighty RahimK, "after all he's done for you guys" ? what a shame. people don't have any gratitude these days.

dsR

Big D

Moves
25 Jul 07

True. Desperado sacrifices and Zwischenzugs can lay bare the best-laid plans.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
25 Jul 07

Originally posted by diskamyl
how can you dare standing up against the mighty RahimK, "after all he's done for you guys" ? what a shame. people don't have any gratitude these days.
Isn't that the truth... Heaven forbid. (After all, he must be divine.)

m

Moves
25 Jul 07

If you don't recapture don't you lose a lot of material?

C

EDMONTON ALBERTA

Moves
25 Jul 07

Originally posted by masscat
If you don't recapture don't you lose a lot of material?
well sometimes, if you recapture you will lose even more material... it depends completley on the position, but recapturing can sometimes weaken other squares which can then be occupied, called a decoy tactic