1. Standard memberjimroebuck
    All right
    London
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 16:47
    I've been playing some unrated games with a lower-rated player and giving him some advice on moves, talking him through my thinking and so on.

It occurred to me that I'd benefit myself from the advice of a stronger player. Just wondering if anyone out there might be willing to play an unrated game with me and offer some advice on moves or just talk me through their thinking?
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 17:44
    Originally posted by jimroebuck
    I've been playing some unrated games with a lower-rated player and giving him some advice on moves, talking him through my thinking and so on.

It occurred to me that I'd benefit myself from the advice of a stronger player. Just wondering if anyone out there might be willing to play an unrated game with me and offer some advice on moves or just talk me through their thinking?
    How much does it pay? 😕 😛 😉
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 19:58

That'll be $11.99, please. 😀
  4. Joined
    26 Dec '09
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 20:40
    I'll do it for free for my fellow clanmate. PM me and I'll give you as much advice as I can.
  5. Standard memberjimroebuck
    All right
    London
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 13:44
    LOL, you're a mercenary bunch!

Thanks to my clanmate, I'll be taking him up on his kind offer. I'll consider it cashing in my karma for supporting a 1200 rated player...
  6. Joined
    20 Jan '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 15:391 edit

Thanks to my clanmate, I'll be taking him up on his kind offer. I'll consider it cashing in my karma for supporting a 1200 rated player...
    Great karma boosting idea!
  7. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 18:16

Kes is a super guy and a very talented player. 🙂
  8. Joined
    26 Dec '09
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 21:35

😉
  9. Joined
    26 Dec '09
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 21:36
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Kes is a super guy and a very talented player. 🙂
    You liar... 😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree