Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member jimroebuck
    All right
    06 Apr '10 16:47
    I've been playing some unrated games with a lower-rated player and giving him some advice on moves, talking him through my thinking and so on.

It occurred to me that I'd benefit myself from the advice of a stronger player. Just wondering if anyone out there might be willing to play an unrated game with me and offer some advice on moves or just talk me through their thinking?
  2. 06 Apr '10 17:44
    Originally posted by jimroebuck
    I've been playing some unrated games with a lower-rated player and giving him some advice on moves, talking him through my thinking and so on.

It occurred to me that I'd benefit myself from the advice of a stronger player. Just wondering if anyone out there might be willing to play an unrated game with me and offer some advice on moves or just talk me through their thinking?
    How much does it pay?
  3. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    06 Apr '10 19:58

That'll be $11.99, please.
  4. 06 Apr '10 20:40
    I'll do it for free for my fellow clanmate. PM me and I'll give you as much advice as I can.
  5. Standard member jimroebuck
    All right
    07 Apr '10 13:44
    LOL, you're a mercenary bunch!

Thanks to my clanmate, I'll be taking him up on his kind offer. I'll consider it cashing in my karma for supporting a 1200 rated player...
  6. 07 Apr '10 15:39 / 1 edit

Thanks to my clanmate, I'll be taking him up on his kind offer. I'll consider it cashing in my karma for supporting a 1200 rated player...
    Great karma boosting idea!
  7. 07 Apr '10 18:16

Kes is a super guy and a very talented player.
  8. 07 Apr '10 21:35

9. 07 Apr '10 21:36
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Kes is a super guy and a very talented player.
    You liar...