1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    21 May '09 09:23
    I've got the opportunity to work with an IM (lessons via skype, for free 😲) in the only part of my life when I simply don't have time for chess. I planned to go to some casual summer chess tournament on some nice small Croatia island and I guess these lessons could help me to skyrocket my performance, maybe even win that nice tournament (last year winner was 1900 and got pretty nice reward for his achievement). I just don't have time ! 🙁

Well, I am just here to whine a bit about it, show some symphaty. 😞
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 May '09 09:40
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    I've got the opportunity to work with an IM (lessons via skype, for free 😲) in the only part of my life when I simply don't have time for chess. I planned to go to some casual summer chess tournament on some nice small Croatia island and I guess these lessons could help me to skyrocket my performance, maybe even win that nice tournament (last year winner w ...[text shortened]... don't have time ! 🙁

Well, I am just here to whine a bit about it, show some symphaty. 😞
    That is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If it were me... I would make some time. I'm mean, come on dude! Its chess! Think about all that money you can make winning tournaments! 😉
  3. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 May '09 11:01
    may I replace you for the free lessons ?
    I have free time for this...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree