1. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 19:12
    so i just played a game on uchess and was doing pretty good when my opponent let his time run out... and then nothing happened. he didn't move and i sat there waiting to be awarded the game. but nothing happened... then i got tired of waiting and clicked "exit" and it said i would forfeit my game if i left. ugh... i clicked some other buttons and got out but i think the game was awarded to my timed-out opponent. anyone else have this problem?
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 19:40
    Originally posted by Darth Sponge
    so i just played a game on uchess and was doing pretty good when my opponent let his time run out... and then nothing happened. he didn't move and i sat there waiting to be awarded the game. but nothing happened... then i got tired of waiting and clicked "exit" and it said i would forfeit my game if i left. ugh... i clicked some other buttons a ...[text shortened]... t out but i think the game was awarded to my timed-out opponent. anyone else have this problem?
    nope, have had my opponent run out of time in probably half of my wins there and others have left when they realize they have lost. Have gotten all my wins, maybe a one time glitch

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree