1. Joined
    29 Apr '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 00:24
    I came across this video in youtube and think it is a great description of the Oppostion. Infact the whole website is brilliant "jrobichess.com" Hope you will enjoy

YouTube
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 00:34
    I would be careful with Jrobi's vids as they all are stuffed with errors. (esp. his early vids which are from someone who is probably 1450)
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 13:17
    I have watched some of his videos and I like him. But he is definitely not the technician. I think he is good for players at rating udner 1400.
  4. on your backrank!
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 10:35
    I have watched jrobi and am also not impressed. like kingscrusher blitz videos lot more. Anyoe know of other good youtube contributors for players rated 1700+?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 14:17
    Originally posted by watchyourbackrank
    I have watched jrobi and am also not impressed. like kingscrusher blitz videos lot more. Anyoe know of other good youtube contributors for players rated 1700+?
    I like this dude, Jerry on chess network,

http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_id=annotation_642486&feature=iv&user=chessnetwork

The problem with JRobi is that he waffles on for ages before actually doing anything! and then when he does, its so general as to be practically useless, especially his openings videos!
  6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 14:48
    I like kingcrusher alright --better than jrobi.
  7. on your backrank!
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 15:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I like this dude, Jerry on chess network,

http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_id=annotation_642486&feature=iv&user=chessnetwork

The problem with JRobi is that he waffles on for ages before actually doing anything! and then when he does, its so general as to be practically useless, especially his openings videos!
    thx, will check Jerry out.
  8. Joined
    12 May '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 19:43
    GM Henrik Danielsen has also done live commentary blitz videos, as well as some specifically about his favourite opening, 1.f4, which he calls the Polar Bear.
  9. on your backrank!
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 22:11
    Originally posted by Zaubernuss
    GM Henrik Danielsen has also done live commentary blitz videos, as well as some specifically about his favourite opening, 1.f4, which he calls the Polar Bear.
    remember having watched some GM Danielsen videos in the past. they were excellent. the polar bear is a system where white plays the leningrad system with the white pieces.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree