1. Donationbriancron
    nunquam perdo
    Washington, DC
    Moves
    12 Dec '06 17:24
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer

I love the new games explorer feature of this site.

It would be great if people would annotate thier best games and post the links in here or in thier profiles so everyone can review them.

I will get one of mine done by this weekend.

Even if you are not high rated annotating games is good practice and it will allow other people to steer you in the right direction incase you were wrong.
  2. Standard memberbosintang
    perpetualEditMonkey
    Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 02:08
    Great idea and great new feature! I think annotating some of your games will give you a sense of pride in them. Playing for an audience, real or imagined, will make you play better.

It also looks like we're going to see a drastic improvement in opening play on RHP in the near future!
  3. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 02:15
    All my games are post november!
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 02:15
    Originally posted by bosintang
    Great idea and great new feature! I think annotating some of your games will give you a sense of pride in them. Playing for an audience, real or imagined, will make you play better.

It also looks like we're going to see a drastic improvement in opening play on RHP in the near future!
    Or just more bad openings repeated.
  5. Donationbriancron
    nunquam perdo
    Washington, DC
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 02:211 edit
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Or just more bad openings repeated.
    either way it's a win win... 😀

oops...
    I think I misunderstood the way the games explorer works

It seems like it does not duplicate positions at all so if you reached a position in a game and commented and I reached the same position in another game I would see your comment.

It's a very efficient way to work the system but it makes the idea of annotating every move of a unique game impossible. Oh well posting pgn is just as good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree