Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    14 Apr '14 05:09 / 1 edit
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=10493987&cbqsid=7406

On my iPhone I did knight take knight. But when I was done it showed that I castled queen-side!
  2. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    14 Apr '14 05:14
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=10493987&cbqsid=7406

On my iPhone I did knight take knight. But when I was done it showed that I castled queen-side!
    I hate when that happens. Cancelling queenside.

Edit: damn, he edited it.
  3. Standard member RBHILL
    14 Apr '14 05:35
    Originally posted by SwissGambit

I guess once-in-a-lifetime on the site.
    LOL in all serious though the iPhone said canceling instead of Castled. And I caught it before your bs.
  4. Standard member RBHILL
    14 Apr '14 05:38
    After analyzing it was better for me to Castle too so I'm glad it made that mistake. Someone was looking out for me 😉.
  5. Standard member RBHILL
    14 Apr '14 05:39

I thought as a liberal you're not supposed to have hate?
  6. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    14 Apr '14 11:10
    After analyzing it was better for me to Castle too so I'm glad it made that mistake. Someone was looking out for me 😉.
    Take it to Spirituality!
  7. Standard member RBHILL
    14 Apr '14 14:29
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Take it to Spirituality!
    I thought it was weird because when it is oveous that my opponent is going to take my piece I usually do a conditional move. And when I went back it should i Castled. Lol.
  8. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    14 Apr '14 14:53
    I thought as a liberal you're not supposed to have hate?
    How do you know I'm a liberal? 😕
  9. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    14 Apr '14 14:54
    I guess once-in-a-lifetime on the site.
    LOL in all serious though the iPhone said canceling instead of Castled. And I caught it before your bs.
    Heh, so quick to attack the corrector of your mistakes. I bet you're used to having to do that, aren't you? 🙂
  10. Standard member RBHILL
    14 Apr '14 15:13 / 6 edits
    Heh, so quick to attack the corrector of your mistakes. I bet you're used to having to do that, aren't you? 🙂
    TNWYMS,AUW,GBTYC. I only defend when people are being rude to me so technically I'm defending. You're the attacker! LOL, and you're a woman. I guess that why you have the. Metroid caracter. I guess that shows your character too because you're being rude when I'm explaining something for help. And my stupid iPhone makes a mistake I should sue my phone provider for having it cause me to be insulted by you! With all due respect never respond to my posts or send me private messages again. And I will do the same out of respect which you should learn.
  11. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    14 Apr '14 20:09
    TNWYMS,AUW,GBTYC. I only defend when people are being rude to me so technically I'm defending. You're the attacker! LOL, and you're a woman. I guess that why you have the. Metroid caracter. I guess that shows your character too because you're being rude when I'm explaining something for help. And my stupid iPhone makes a mistake I should sue my phone provider ...[text shortened]... or send me private messages again. And I will do the same out of respect which you should learn.
    Quoting your post is rude? 😕