1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 May '11 22:44
    Well i probably could have put money on all games being drawn today (probably should have!) By the looks of things there was only one serious game between Aronian and Grischuk and what a game! I have to tip my cap, Grishchuk isn't here just to make the numbers up, his technique in drawing against two passed pawns was just superb! Hopefully we'll get a win or two tomorrow... 🙂
  2. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    06 May '11 14:34
    Aronian drew in round two. Kramnik looks drawish. Gelfand and Kamsky appear winning.
  3. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    09 May '11 09:30
    Kamsky faces Gelfand in round 2. The other round 1 matches are in tie-breaks.
  4. Standard memberQuirke
    Racing Ralph
    53x11
    Moves
    09 May '11 10:16
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    ... Kramnik looks drawish. ....

I think I've heard that phrase before.
  5. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    10 May '11 00:45
    Gelfand v. Kamsky and Kramnik v. Grischuk

Go Kamsky!
  6. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    10 May '11 01:15
    I must say I'm looking for a Kamsky-Kramnik final match. I've read that Gelfand has a hard time with big guns. So Kamsky may have a slight (and I mean very slight) edge on him. I'm a Kramnik fan so you must cheer for who you like.

I need some education about Grischuk; he has to be a VERY,VERY good player to reach this height in chess and K.O. Aronian. Can he stand the pressure that Kramnik will try to put on him?

The person who I wanted to win (Aronian) was KO'd 🙁 I would love to see him hoist the world title in the future.
  7. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    10 May '11 01:30
    With this format anyone can win. It would not surprise me at all if Gelfand advances to play Anand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree