1. Standard memberontheclock
    Rakish Tenacity
    Crazytown
    Moves
    13 May '11 01:20
    Funny how Adram looks for any way possible to bash Littlemcniff even when it is an "only chess" forum. By the way that chess site is one of the best out there and LM's witty way to advertising it was funny.

I have known LM for years. I have never seen his USFC rating below 2250. I have seen him play many OTB games against GMs and IMs over the years and I find it sad that people want to believe in conspiracy. I have played him many times OTB and have seen him make mistakes that were crazy, but he'd come back and kick my butt. First time I saw him do this, I asked him why such a stupid move, and his response was "to see if you will find it"

One thing is for sure when his last ten games are up and he leaves, this site will be boring because it will lose one great player who helped many people learn the game. oh well now I am debating if I will renew my membership...
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    13 May '11 02:05
    Originally posted by ontheclock
    Funny how Adram looks for any way possible to bash Littlemcniff even when it is an "only chess" forum. By the way that chess site is one of the best out there and LM's witty way to advertising it was funny.

I have known LM for years. I have never seen his USFC rating below 2250. I have seen him play many OTB games against GMs and IMs over the years a ...[text shortened]... ed many people learn the game. oh well now I am debating if I will renew my membership...
    Too right.

I find it highly amusing that a player with an alleged USCF rating that has never fallen below 2250 has played so many "crappy games" on this site and been beaten time and time again by so many sub 1500 players.

For instance do these look like the standard of games that would be played by the number 1 player on the site

Game 2765395

Game 2729707

Game 2765332

There are many, many more examples. Littlemcniffy has even put my win against him in his profile lol
  3. Standard memberontheclock
    Rakish Tenacity
    Crazytown
    Moves
    13 May '11 02:13
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Too right.

I find it highly amusing that a player with an alleged USCF rating that has never fallen below 2250 has played so many "crappy games" on this site and been beaten time and time again by so many sub 1500 players.

For instance do these look like the standard of games that would be played by the number 1 player on the site

[gid]2765395 ...[text shortened]... re many, many more examples. Littlemcniffy has even put my win against him in his profile lol
    Yep you are right, I must be a liar now.

And the link is to his win over you. look again.
  4. Florida
    Moves
    13 May '11 02:16
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Edit: (I've just noticed the first post by the creator of this
    thread has been removed...It now looks odd...a game was posted
    showing a high rated player falling for Legal's mate...It has been removed.
    I've no idea why but it has gone.....Hope that makes sense of Yashin's post.)

Hi Yashin.

I'm sure I covered Legal's Mate.
    (A mating trick/trap n ...[text shortened]... the fly...} 7. Nxe5 Bxd1 8.Bxf7+ Ke7 9. Nd5[/pgn]
    My apologies. It was removed by mistake and now back up.
  5. Standard memberLittlemcniff
    Amplitudo Dominus
    Moves
    13 May '11 02:28
    Too right.

[gid]2765395 ...[text shortened]... re many, many more examples. Littlemcniffy has even put my win against him in his profile lol
    God speed to you.
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 05:41
    Originally posted by Littlemcniff
    God speed to you.
    ...and gone by lunchtime.

skeeter
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 07:031 edit
    I don't know why it was deleted. Since it was about me, ask those that delete posts. I thought forum mods would tell the poster why it was deleted. This was pointed out today by a friend who is highly rated himself, about 10 minutes ago.

It really doesn't matter what is said about me anymore. People that know me love me, those that hate me will always talk trash.
    no apparently it was a rather draconian measure, no explanation, none given, kind of
    like Stalinist Russia, you post a game and wake up in the morning to discover that the
    KGB came at dawn and removed it! Lol, our modulator friends must of had a reason,
    although i see the game itself was posted elsewhere and yet it stands. Wait a minute,
    it lives! How can one explain it? Magic?
  8. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 May '11 07:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    How can one explain it? Magic?

Originally posted by Flash

which allows us now to get back to the discussion of this beautiful trap and its possible transposition from/into the colle system...
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 07:39
    No it doesn't. Flash got it right and it was what it was. And rightly so.

skeeter
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 08:151 edit
    Originally posted by tharkesh
    [b]How can one explain it? Magic?

Originally posted by Flash

which allows us now to get back to the discussion of this beautiful trap and its possible transposition from/into the colle system...[/b]
    agreed! but we should be careful, there are not a few Colle extraction units and swat
    teams lurking in the undergrowth, just one mention of it can incite a riot 😉
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 08:313 edits
    God speed to you.
    what about this little beauty, our dear sister (loses?, sacrifices?, blunders away?) her
    queen and our friend the bad ol putty cat adramforall, gets mated, pure genius! What
    joy it must have brought to know that our little sister had beaten the bad ol putty cat
    that has beaten the number one player on the site, . . . . . . . in the distance, i hear the
    sound of mirth, the banner is full of cheer!

adramforall (1480) v elamef37 (1140)

some things are just born to make you smile 🙂
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 09:35
    what about this little beauty, our dear sister (loses?, sacrifices?, blunders away?) her
    queen and our friend the bad ol putty cat adramforall, gets mated, pure genius! What
    joy it must have brought to know that our little sister had beaten the bad ol putty cat
    that has beaten the number one player on the site, . . . . . . . in the distance, i ...[text shortened]... g1h1 Rf8f1 0-1[/pgn]

Shallow, at best.

skeeter
  13. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    13 May '11 10:47
    that has beaten the number one player on the site, . . . . . . . in the distance, i ...[text shortened]... g1h1 Rf8f1 0-1[/pgn]

Shhh it happens.

Thats the problem with us lower rated players, too many games and too many mistakes.

Maybe in 4 months time after I join improveyourchess.blahblahblah I will be rated at 2400!

😲🙄
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    13 May '11 10:52
    Originally posted by ontheclock
    Yep you are right, I must be a liar now.

And the link is to his win over you. look again.
    So how do you explain all his losses against us crappy players?

I don't see many players in the top 100 with a heap of losses against sub 1500 players.
  15. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '11 11:02
    So how do you explain all his losses against us crappy players?

I don't see many players in the top 100 with a heap of losses against sub 1500 players.
    Well, he was probably looking for God, but found his engine driver instead.

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree