1. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 04:35
    As I sit here listening to some tunes, relaxing, and playing some enjoyable chess, I decide to listen to Steve Earle, Brown and Root. Give it a go if you have some time, you get shuffeled around from site to site, a bunch of ads and sign ups ect... and never hear the bloody song. As great as the internet is you still get a bunch of crap.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 04:41
    Originally posted by dirtysniper
    As I sit here listening to some tunes, relaxing, and playing some enjoyable chess, I decide to listen to Steve Earle, Brown and Root. Give it a go if you have some time, you get shuffeled around from site to site, a bunch of ads and sign ups ect... and never hear the bloody song. As great as the internet is you still get a bunch of crap.
    Good call, I clicked here fully expecting to see one of my latest losses. 😕
  3. Yokosuka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Jan '11 06:38
    This is the same reason I got rid of cable tv and build my an awesome HTPC. I don't like commercial and all the other crap! I listen to my own music most of the time. Radio just loves to overplay songs! I have a teenager for that
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 14:51
    Try your local classical music station on the radio (it was around even before the internet)🙂
  5. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 20:34
    Consider yourself lucky that you couldn't listen to it. What a depressing song! Some guy bitchin' about having a job. Hard to believe it was written by Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell.

(Oh yeah, should really have some chess content. What about that Nakamura?)
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    04 Feb '11 17:04
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    Consider yourself lucky that you couldn't listen to it. What a depressing song! Some guy bitchin' about having a job. Hard to believe it was written by Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell.

(Oh yeah, should really have some chess content. What about that Nakamura?)
    Nakamura is the boss!!!
  7. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '11 01:15
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Nakamura is the boss!!!
    AH I heard he doesn't like Steve Earle, but Carlsen does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree