Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 13 Mar '08 18:12
    my chess skills has gone out the window. i don't play like i use to. what is wrong?
  2. 13 Mar '08 18:14
    Drink gin. Gin improves your chess by up to 40%
  3. Subscriber no1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    13 Mar '08 18:21
    Originally posted by Mad Mac MacMad
    Drink gin. Gin improves your chess by up to 40%
    You must have knocked down a lot of Beefeaters in April 2007.
  4. 13 Mar '08 18:23
    lol, if only your mother had discovered gin
  5. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    13 Mar '08 18:25
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You must have knocked down a lot of Beefeaters in April 2007.
    Maybe he was born in April 1986.
  6. 13 Mar '08 18:32
    Originally posted by crazyfox
    my chess skills has gone out the window. i don't play like i use to. what is wrong?
    Shut the window!!!

    Idk, you're probably the best one to answer that question. Have you changed the way you play? Moving faster than before? Not concentrating as much now? Playing at a different time of the day than before? It could be many reasons.
  7. 13 Mar '08 18:37
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    Shut the window!!!

    Idk, you're probably the best one to answer that question. Have you changed the way you play? Moving faster than before? Not concentrating as much now? Playing at a different time of the day than before? It could be many reasons.
    You might have gone mad, like a rook. So many possibilities.
  8. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    13 Mar '08 18:38
    Originally posted by Bifrost
    You might have gone mad, like a rook. So many possibilities.
    Or crazy. Like a fox.
  9. 13 Mar '08 18:39
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Or crazy. Like a fox.
    Or pale. Like a ynka.
  10. 13 Mar '08 18:42
    Originally posted by Bifrost
    You might have gone mad, like a rook. So many possibilities.
    Most of the time I'm not really mad. Maybe I should have chosen the name "Occasionally Mildly Perturbed Rook."
  11. 13 Mar '08 18:44
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    Most of the time I'm not really mad. Maybe I should have chosen the name "Occasionally Mildly Perturbed Rook."
    Just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?