07 Feb '07 17:371 edit
    Game 2971557

It's about the pieces.

Don't comment on the actual play.
  2. Joined
    01 Feb '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:40
    White has two Queens and it looks to me like the Queen on c5 should actually be a pawn. Interesting.
  3. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:42
    Originally posted by 93confirmed
    White has two Queens and it looks to me like the Queen on c5 should actually be a pawn. Interesting.
    There's queen on c5?😲
  4. Joined
    01 Feb '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:49
    sorry, I meant c6. 🙄
  5. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:50
    This is a genuine game.

It's blacks 16th move.
  6. Joined
    01 Feb '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:53
    I know it is but without playing through the moves, the position would logically have a pawn on c6 and not a Queen.
  7. back in business
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 18:021 edit
    If someone write a posting that's commenting this actual game, totally against the advice of DietCokes, who is to blame?
    DietCoke who wins the game using the good advice or the advisor himself?

If someone gives an advice that leads to a win, but Diet Coke choose not to use it, in order not to violate TOS, who would benefit from this? Diet Coke or his opponent?
    If this 'someone' is the opponent himself giving Diet Coke the winning idea, being sure that Diet Coke can't use it, in order not to violate TOS, who is cheating?

The easy answer to these questions is not to allow anyone to present any game in progress. This is my proposal.
  9. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 18:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If some one gets in and comment the actual game, totally against the advice of DietCokes, who is to blame?
    DietCoke who wins the game using the advice or the advisor himself?

If someone gives a advice that leads to a win, but Diet Coke choose not to use it, in order not to violate TOS, who would benefit from this? Diet Coke or his opponent?
    If this ...[text shortened]... these questions is not to allow anyone to present any game in progress. This is my proposal.
    Unless of course the player is a queen, a rook and two pawns up and is of reasonable quality.😉
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 18:16
    Originally posted by Diet Coke
    Unless of course the player is a queen, a rook and two pawns up and is of reasonable quality.😉
    a 1395 player that doesn't stop that pawn (or the rook take)...is a bit of a gimp
  11. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 19:51
    Alternatively he could have realised that he's pieces down against a higher ranked opponent, that the game has been over since the loss of his rook, and is now moving without thought or care.

Jusuh - please don't accuse users of cheating!

As suggested already, it is a bad idea to talk about in progress games in any way, as many 'innocent' comments could constitute help. Even me saying 'the game is lost' could help white be more sure of a win, and is something I wouldn't post if it wasn't a fact so blindingly obvious to all. I don't think it's causing any harm in this case, but it's a bad precident to set, so this thread will be closed. PM me if you ahve any objections.

Thanks for your understanding

BF

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree