1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 02:53
    do all of their forum posts get removed?
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 03:271 edit
    No, just search people like ironman31 in the search forum
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 04:48
    DD aren't your 143 games in progress too high to prevent you looking at the list of removed players rather than asking an off-topic question? This should be moved to the Help forum.
  4. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 19:57
    Originally posted by z00t
    DD aren't your 143 games in progress too high to prevent you looking at the list of removed players rather than asking an off-topic question? This should be moved to the Help forum.
    Not really. I just went to katman123's name and clicked on his public forum posts and he had no posts left.
  5. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 20:03
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Not really. I just went to katman123's name and clicked on his public forum posts and he had no posts left.
    I have seen some removed players with all their forum posts removed before. Mostly the hard core trolls have that treatment. (I think)
  6. The sky
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 20:42
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I have seen some removed players with all their forum posts removed before. Mostly the hard core trolls have that treatment. (I think)
    Yes, like http://www.timeforchess.com/board/search.php?authorname=7ate9 for example. I think this is done by the mods, while the permanent ban is given by the site administrators. In at least one case I have seen all posts disappear quite a while before the permanent ban was given.
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 00:56
    How does a player get banned?
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 00:581 edit
    Originally posted by monteirof
    How does a player get banned?
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/removedplayers.php

Red Hot Pawn removed players
    The following accounts have been closed due one or more failures to comply with the agreed registration obligations.

Section 3(a) : The Red Hot Pawn administration team have identified a single person using multiple accounts.
    Section 3(b) : The Red Hot Pawn game moderation team have found overwhelming evidence, and concluded beyond reasonable doubt that the following players have violated the Terms of Service, Section 3(b), and in doing so, have had their accounts terminated.
    Section 3(c) : The Red Hot Pawn administration team have concluded that a person has unreasonably harassed another member of this site.
  9. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 00:592 edits
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    do all of their forum posts get removed?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree