1. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    09 Aug '07 04:12
    Why is it that people insist on playing 2.Bc4 and 3.Qh5? I thought once I passed 1300 this would stop. And why is it that I can't win all of a sudden? I was on a nice climb, passed 1800, now everyone is beating me, 1200 whatever. Probly computers all of them. Oh yeah, and despite the message if you challenge me in my profile, I stlii get random games. So I just deleted it from the profile. Dang it why won't you people write a profile?!@ Give me something to do while I wait for your timebank and your vacation to expire so finally I can click the skull. Oh OH OH! And resign once in a while! If I have K and 3 pawns against K, trust me, I can figure it out. Hmm - and if I ask a question in a chess forum about chess, why not try an answer? Don't tell me to go read a book. I'm already reading, its just I don't know, I thought a freakin chess forum was for talking about chess!#%!E%@@#^$&
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '07 04:22
    Originally posted by Exuma
    Why is it that people insist on playing 2.Bc4 and 3.Qh5? I thought once I passed 1300 this would stop. And why is it that I can't win all of a sudden? I was on a nice climb, passed 1800, now everyone is beating me, 1200 whatever. Probly computers all of them. Oh yeah, and despite the message if you challenge me in my profile, I stlii get random games. So ...[text shortened]... just I don't know, I thought a freakin chess forum was for talking about chess!#%!E%@@#^$&
    Ok, I agree with everything you typed there.

BTW:Read my profile, it's the best profile on this entire site.
  3. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    09 Aug '07 04:40
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Ok, I agree with everything you typed there.

BTW:Read my profile, it's the best profile on this entire site.
    Nice - I like the quote.
  4. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '07 15:51
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    wasnt it about CHESS rants?
    Well if you want to get picky about it...😕
  5. Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '07 16:03
    Would be more fun if they were high quality rants... I know they're out there. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree