1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 00:441 edit
    Game 3407524

Game 4156659

One of these games is the best game I've ever played. Both games are sound, deep, perfectly played (once into the sacrifice) according to engines, and the second of them was so complex my engine couldn't find a single place for black to improve, thereby saving itself. Though I have several nice (maybe nicer) finishes in Traxler lines, I have excluded any win from a traxler gambit game due to the nature of the opening... I rarely have to invent my own sacrifice in that line, Karel Traxler found them all for me.

So what do you think? Game 1 or Game 2? The winning game gets put in my soon to be changed profile.
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 00:451 edit
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Game 3407524

Game 4156659

One of these games is the best game I've ever played. Both games are sound, deep, perfectly played according to engines, and the second of them was so complex my engine couldn't find a single place for black to improve, thereby saving itself. Though I have several nice (maybe nicer) finishes in Traxler lines, I h ...[text shortened]... do you think? Game 1 or Game 2? The winning game gets put in my soon to be changed profile.
    The one against zebano

edit for spelling
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 00:48
    I agree.
  4. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 09:59
    I agree the game against zebano appeals the best to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree