1. Joined
    11 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 15:20
    who wins. data dase or player or no help playler. I say bring back chess mum. she is king of honesty that's what chess rhp needs.bring back chess mum and stop data bass cheats. I say no to data base playing. i'd like sum support on this subject give me some. Belfast mun
  2. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 15:22
    dablju ti ef ...?!!
  3. Standard memberLekZ
    Why am I here?
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 15:23
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    dablju ti ef ...?!!
    Some form of modern poetry, I think...
  4. Joined
    11 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 15:43
    I can't understand your reply but thank you for it. love Belfast
  5. Joined
    11 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 15:43
    I can't understand your reply but thank you for it. love Belfast
  6. Joined
    11 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 15:48
    Some form of modern poetry, I think... is this support or just thought?
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 03:51
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    dablju ti ef ...?!!
    I think the OP was referring to User 331193

And I understand your modern poetry, but wtf?!! is more easily comprensible to the average forum user... 😛
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 08:381 edit
    Originally posted by Jaylearner
    who wins. data dase or player or no help playler. I say bring back chess mum. she is king of honesty that's what chess rhp needs.bring back chess mum and stop data bass cheats. I say no to data base playing. i'd like sum support on this subject give me some. Belfast mun
    A translation from Belfast language:

[translation]
    Who is the game for?
    Who wins? Data base or human player who does get no help at all.
    I say, bring back the game moderator. She (?) is the queen (?) of honesty that RHP needs. Bring back the moderators and stop data base cheating. I say no to data base playing.
    I'd like some report of this subject, give me some.
    /Belfast man.
    [/translation]
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 19:59
    I say no to data base playing.
    I say yes to following the rules, which allow database use.

Sorry, but you're already outvoted, friend.
  10. The sky
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 23:45
    The data bass is a nice instrument. If you play it well, it can help you to make sound moves.
  11. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 01:15
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The data bass is a nice instrument. If you play it well, it can help you to make sound moves.
    I just wish I could do this ... (green envious smiley)
  12. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 02:171 edit
    It is generally understood that it is legal to use a data base on RHP.

Although, I could argue the contrary position if you like.

The TOS say's: "you may reference...databases consisting of previously played games between human players..."

Since every database that I know also includes games played by computers and the TOS is quite specific that you can only use datasbases consisting of "games between human players" than all databases would be illegal.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 02:28
    I think he means engines and not databases 😕
  14. Joined
    24 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 10:26
    Originally posted by Red Night
    It is generally understood that it is legal to use a data base on RHP.

Although, I could argue the contrary position if you like.

The TOS say's: "you may reference...databases consisting of previously played games between human players..."

Since every database that I know also includes games played by computers and the TOS is quite specific th ...[text shortened]... datasbases consisting of "games between human players" than all databases would be illegal.
    Am I correct in assuming that the RHP game explorer will only have games between humans? I assume that people banned for cheating would have their games removed from the database...

And even if there are a few engine games still in the database the master games in the game explorer would surely only be human vs human?
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 19:42
    Originally posted by droflace
    Am I correct in assuming that the RHP game explorer will only have games between humans? I assume that people banned for cheating would have their games removed from the database...

And even if there are a few engine games still in the database the master games in the game explorer would surely only be human vs human?
    No, the game sexplorer would also includes games played by entities presumed to be engines

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree