Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 03 Apr '10 01:39
    I vote for Mariska Angela, i am constantly amazed and enthralled by her creativity as a artist, the sheer bravery of her play and the unorthodox nature of her opening play, plus, she has died her hair blonde which in itself is quite unorthodox for its a known fact, blondes are real airheads, i should know!
  2. 03 Apr '10 03:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I vote for Mariska Angela, i am constantly amazed and enthralled by her creativity as a artist, the sheer bravery of her play and the unorthodox nature of her opening play, plus, she has died her hair blonde which in itself is quite unorthodox for its a known fact, blondes are real airheads, i should know!
    Hikaru Nakamura and the Wayward Queen Attack gets my vote.
  3. 03 Apr '10 04:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I vote for Mariska Angela, i am constantly amazed and enthralled by her creativity as a artist, the sheer bravery of her play and the unorthodox nature of her opening play, plus, she has died her hair blonde which in itself is quite unorthodox for its a known fact, blondes are real airheads, i should know!
    Somebody has a thing for Mariska?
    I can't blame you.
    If I was a rich international man of mystery I would fly(private jet) to Hungary and ask her out on a date.

    But... I am not an international man of mystery, 😞 Just a normal man with rugged good looks and no money. 🙂
  4. 03 Apr '10 04:17
    Oh, and as for the original question? I'd say Basman if he still plays.
  5. 03 Apr '10 11:58
    Originally posted by Tactics and Endgames
    Oh, and as for the original question? I'd say Basman if he still plays.
    Lol, reminds me of Alice cooper song, lost in America, maybe she has a job and cable T.V. and youll get lucky 🙂 As for me, one women is enough for any man. Seriously, check her games out, she opens with like 1.Na3, or 1...Na6 as black, once she even moved her pieces out and put them all back again. She is not afraid to sacrifice either and we are not just talking about pawns.
  6. 03 Apr '10 12:00
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Hikaru Nakamura and the Wayward Queen Attack gets my vote.
    1.e4 c5 2.Qh5 , which when you think about it, is perfectly playable.
  7. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    04 Apr '10 11:01
    Do any of those play the fred? (1.e4 f5)
  8. 04 Apr '10 14:08
    Originally posted by Tactics and Endgames
    Oh, and as for the original question? I'd say Basman if he still plays.
    Agreed. I saw him play the 'Creepy Crawly' once.
  9. 04 Apr '10 16:27
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Do any of those play the fred? (1.e4 f5)
    That's not crazy, that's just stupid.
  10. 04 Apr '10 17:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Hikaru Nakamura and the Wayward Queen Attack gets my vote.
    I googled that and I just might play it again now 😛 It was my favorite opening when I was 9
  11. Standard member EveRyDay
    my pimp hand's strng
    04 Apr '10 20:09
    Yea if this one's a guy using a porn star's pics then they are definitely the same... 🙄

    Oh wait.
  12. 05 Apr '10 01:08
    Originally posted by EveRyDay
    Yea if this one's a guy using a porn star's pics then they are definitely the same... 🙄

    Oh wait.
    how do you know that?
  13. 05 Apr '10 02:59
    Originally posted by Maxacre42
    I googled that and I just might play it again now 😛 It was my favorite opening when I was 9
    When I see it at club level, it's usually a new guy, who's been in jail before, and learned the game in jail from his friend that can, "Beat anyone in four moves."

    Maybe our next game ... go for it. 😛
  14. 05 Apr '10 03:18
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    When I see it at club level, it's usually a new guy, who's been in jail before, and learned the game in jail from his friend that can, "Beat anyone in four moves."

    Maybe our next game ... go for it. 😛
    Well actually, I've explored it a little today, and a great way to play with black is to sack the pawn with Nf3, and you get ahead in development, many tricks against the exposed queen, and usually the pawn back pretty quickly. Let's just say that I don't feel like playing it anymore 🙂.
  15. Standard member EveRyDay
    my pimp hand's strng
    05 Apr '10 10:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how do you know that?
    Because the one on chess.com used a porn star's pictures and a ton of text in what I presume is in dutch?