1. "He deals with us like inexperienced fledglings." Nimzowitsch, speaking of Alekhine
2. "I may be an old lion, but I can still bite someone's hand off if he puts it in my mouth." Steinitz
3. "If I win a tournament, I win it by myself. I do the playing. Nobody helps me." Fischer
4. "The boy doesn't have a clue about chess, and there's no future at all for him in this profession." (who said it, and who was he talking about?) Botvinnik referring to Karpov
5. "To you, Herr Lasker, I have only three words to say: Check and mate!" Tarrasch
6. "I can see Alekhine's combinations. I just don't know how he gets the positions to make them!" Dunno-- I'll guess Bogo
7. "Fischer is Fischer, but a Knight is a Knight!" Tal
Now one for you: Who said "His opponents play against him as if hypnotized" and to whom was he referring?