Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 25 Mar '07 22:07
    How many have achieved the rook status on the PlayChess server? The sad thing is that I might soon be ranked higher than Fritzy as there are quad-cores/dual 2 cores in the engine room.
  2. 26 Mar '07 06:11
    Originally posted by z00t
    How many have achieved the rook status on the PlayChess server? The sad thing is that I might soon be ranked higher than Fritzy as there are quad-cores/dual 2 cores in the engine room.
    I have only reached the bishop rank before my free period ended.
  3. 26 Mar '07 06:12
    But I know a 12-year-old who has achieved the rook status.
  4. 26 Mar '07 11:00
    I've only achieved bishop. My friend says if I play constantly I could get 2300 bullet but I don't think I'm that good.
  5. 26 Mar '07 15:45
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I've only achieved bishop. My friend says if I play constantly I could get 2300 bullet but I don't think I'm that good.
    Depends on your definition of "constantly". If that means every waking moment of every single day, then yes, I'm sure your friend is correct.
  6. 26 Mar '07 17:09
    Perhaps that should be consistently not constantly? Even GK was quoted on the Russian website as saying he got tired after 15 or so games a day.
  7. 26 Mar '07 21:46
    Originally posted by z00t
    Perhaps that should be consistently not constantly? Even GK was quoted on the Russian website as saying he got tired after 15 or so games a day.
    Yes, that's what I mean. Not every waking moment.