Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 23 Feb '08 03:56
    I know the site was down with problems and that timebanks were suposed to be compensated but how do you get 9 days timebank when you only started with 7? Game 4623966

GV
  2. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    23 Feb '08 04:06
    Originally posted by Nighthawk62
    I know the site was down with problems and that timebanks were suposed to be compensated but how do you get 9 days timebank when you only started with 7? Game 4623966

GV
    same thing in a game im playing, i came back and the guy got 9 days instead of 7 (couldve been less than that even by then)
  3. 23 Feb '08 04:06
  4. 23 Feb '08 18:29

GV
    Jerry will be pleased, ask him about british comedy, sounds like your in a Monty Python scene.
  5. Standard member abnoxio
    M.U.T.I
    23 Feb '08 22:22

GV
    Hey I play mostly 1 day no timebank games, when I came back after the outage I had two games where my opponent could have clicked the skull, as my time was out. Thank goodness they didn't.
  6. 23 Feb '08 22:42
    Originally posted by abnoxio
    Hey I play mostly 1 day no timebank games, when I came back after the outage I had two games where my opponent could have clicked the skull, as my time was out. Thank goodness they didn't.
    They prolly did but got a message that time-outs were suspended, that's what happened on all the skulls I clicked on.