Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 03 Nov '07 23:38 / 1 edit
    I made a chess site.


    Pros
    -additional forum categories
    -will not be monitered
    ...[No deleted/closed threads, removed comments, etc.]
    -will add more forum categories if requested

    Cons
    -Possibly slow load time

    < www.chessforums.tk >
  2. 04 Nov '07 00:51
    Originally posted by Drew L
    I made a chess site.


    Pros
    -additional forum categories
    -will not be monitered
    ...[No deleted/closed threads, removed comments, etc.]
    -will add more forum categories if requested

    Cons
    -Possibly slow load time

    < www.chessforums.tk >
    I made my one and only contribution...
    hope you enjoy it.
  3. 04 Nov '07 00:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    I made my one and only contribution...
    hope you enjoy it.
    The banner adds really put it over the top.
  4. 04 Nov '07 01:03
    How many people are drooling over the lack of monitoring? Can't wait to see what it looks like in a month.
  5. 04 Nov '07 01:08 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    How many people are drooling over the lack of monitoring? Can't wait to see what it looks like in a month.
    I may have to delete old threads to keep the load time down and I will moniter the chess section.
  6. Standard member chessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    04 Nov '07 01:25
    no moderators will lead to problems.
  7. Standard member chessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    04 Nov '07 01:26
    But great job none the less.

    Never knew my Clan leader was so smart.

    *I wish I was that smart.....kicks rock*
  8. 04 Nov '07 01:32
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    But great job none the less.

    Never knew my Clan leader was so smart.

    *I wish I was that smart.....kicks rock*
    you wish you were as intelligent as a person who thought "no moderators" would be a good idea?
    shame on you!
  9. Standard member chessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    04 Nov '07 01:38
    lol true.

    no moderators is a terrible idea.

    less chess and more pediphile talk.

    i've heard stories about RHP before moderators came to town.
  10. 04 Nov '07 01:52
    Maybe your right...

    Maybe it should be monitered...
  11. Standard member chessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    04 Nov '07 01:53
    no leave it.

    after all......where else can we talk about micheal jackson?
  12. 04 Nov '07 01:55
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    no leave it.

    after all......where else can we talk about micheal jackson?
    or TomTom? or epic 0002? or ih8sens? all those pedophiles need SOME place where they can be discussed!
  13. Standard member chessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    04 Nov '07 01:58
    I HATE ih8sens.

    I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM.

    but i did beat him once.....

    then he beat me repeatedly.

    I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!
  14. 04 Nov '07 02:20
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    I HATE ih8sens.

    I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM.

    but i did beat him once.....

    then he beat me repeatedly.

    I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!
    he does have a tendency to declare that all of his wins are due to some brilliancy of his, doesn't he? gets somewhat annoying...
    he does wallow in the mud when you get out of book early... that's always fun...
  15. 04 Nov '07 02:25 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    no moderators will lead to problems.
    I dunno, sci.com had a mst3k site that was unmonitored, and it was wild and witty. Things get a bit dull when people are afraid to say what they really think.