1. Joined
    17 Dec '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 12:49
    sorry I am not corespondence chess fan. I am happy RHP Blitz chess and I hope it will be better. I played too many places in the net. but best place was Yahoo Chess Old version. is there anyone who saw.used Yahoo Chess old version ? I am not talking about ugly new version. How one things goes to worst from good I do not understand. As game Interfarance it was great. new version is bad. same think ?
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 13:06
    Yes i used to play at yahoo a few years ago and it was much better and easier to play there.Now it has to many people who cheat and also all the advertising and stuff is making that place poor.I will never play there again im happy on the 2 sites i play at now and im subscribed to both.Yahoo is a waste of time now.
  3. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 13:071 edit
    Originally posted by ismeto
    sorry I am not corespondence chess fan. I am happy RHP Blitz chess and I hope it will be better. I played too many places in the net. but best place was Yahoo Chess Old version. is there anyone who saw.used Yahoo Chess old version ? I am not talking about ugly new version. How one things goes to worst from good I do not understand. As game Interfarance it was great. new version is bad. same think ?
    I doubt there is some better free option than Free Internet Chess Server paired with some strong interface like Babas Chess. Yahoo can not be compared to that specialized site. Give it a try.
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 13:47
    Yahoo was never a chess site, never had the functionality of FICS, and never had reasonable cheat detection implemented. The folks that developed yahoo did not implement elementary pgn game recording with the result that saving games was a hassle. You cannot compare a general gaming site runs by hacks to one created by and for chess players.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree