1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 02:332 edits
    Originally posted by Trev33
    De verdad, no se porque. Yo no peudo leer :'(
    Other than English, what languages do you read? I am only learning to read and speak a little Spanish as a second language. I think you misspelled "puedo" right?

The Instructor
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 16:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Other than English, what languages do you read? I am only learning to read and speak a little Spanish as a second language. I think you misspelled "puedo" right?

The Instructor
    I did... but i'm not using a translator and have no spell checker to correct my Spanish so spelling errors are quite common.

To get the basics Spanish is quite easy, gets a lot harder going into the different tenses though.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 19:52
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I did... but i'm not using a translator and have no spell checker to correct my Spanish so spelling errors are quite common.

To get the basics Spanish is quite easy, gets a lot harder going into the different tenses though.
    You chose Peru as your country on your profile page and I thought that was a Spanish speaking country. That is why I decided to practice what little Spanish I have learned on you. I grew up in Texas and took one year of Spanish in High School because we have many Mexicans there, but I never learned it very good and just recently started to try to refresh my memory.

The Instructor
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 23:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You chose Peru as your country on your profile page and I thought that was a Spanish speaking country. That is why I decided to practice what little Spanish I have learned on you. I grew up in Texas and took one year of Spanish in High School because we have many Mexicans there, but I never learned it very good and just recently started to try to refresh my memory.

The Instructor
    I only like writing in Spanish when i have a Spanish spellchecker... otherwise i have to go to google just to get the spelling, way to much time. talking, understanding an dreading is fine though. Lied in my other post, reading is probably easier than the other 3 when you get to a certain level.

Most important thing is practice though... start talking to the Mexicans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree