1. Standard memberEager2Learn
    Eager2Learn
    Kirkintilloch
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 05:29
    This hose looked pretty worn down but I decided to use it anyway, when I had finished watering all the plants around the garden areas a queer liquid began to ooze from the hose. I ran to turn off the water when______________________________________________________________

This is where each person would pick up and go on for 1 sentence or 2 at most and try to leave it so it has room to grow? Let's give this a chance shall we? We might all write a pretty funny story.😉
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    16 Sep '10 19:58
    Originally posted by Eager2Learn
    This hose looked pretty worn down but I decided to use it anyway, when I had finished watering all the plants around the garden areas a queer liquid began to ooze from the hose. I ran to turn off the water when______________________________________________________________

This is where each person would pick up and go on for 1 sentence or 2 at most a ...[text shortened]... s room to grow? Let's give this a chance shall we? We might all write a pretty funny story.😉
    ....I tripped and fell headlong onto the tap which went right through my skull and killed me.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 02:38
    Originally posted by adramforall
    ....I tripped and fell headlong onto the tap which went right through my skull and killed me.
    Just at that moment his best friend grabbed his hose, turned on the water and a funny looking liquid squirted out the hose. It was his best buddy as a water sprite come to warn him about a terrible incident which was about to happen.
  4. Joined
    30 Jan '10
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 03:22
    I recognized the smell and consistently of the liquid to be that of a nice malty wort.
  5. e4
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 12:47
    Suddenly Winter came and the water spirit froze soild.

So this lad stuck him the fridge and is waiting for Spring....

adramforall did the right thing by bumping off the guy in post two.

This stuff goes better in the GF.
    Sticking it here will only eventually upset the Posers and Puzzlers
    who are no doubt scratching their heads looking for a puzzle to solve.

And anyway Water Spirits do not come out garden hoses, they live in
    Wishing Wells in magical forests in a land far far away.
  6. Standard memberEager2Learn
    Eager2Learn
    Kirkintilloch
    Moves
    19 Sep '10 23:47
    The sprite told him that indeed a terrible accident had already in fact occurred, it was this post having been accidently posted in the Posers and Puzzles Forum and would it would be moving to the General Forum this very day.

Not being himself any longer and feeling understandably unclear on everything, he questioned himself as to his having seen a water "Sprite" or a water "Spirit" as greenpawn post #5 had brought to his attention. For the sake of sonhouse in post #3 we shall refer to this as a water sprite, it seems more fitting especially when speaking of hoses lol. To be continued.... at General Forum.

PS thank you for the direction regarding forums kind sir.
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 09:422 edits
    At that point [I/he] realised [I/he] wasn't maintaining consistent personal pronouns. Not only that but [I/he] had broken the fourth wall. [I/He] pondered how [I/he] could remedy the situation.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 12:57
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Suddenly Winter came and the water spirit froze soild.

So this lad stuck him the fridge and is waiting for Spring....

adramforall did the right thing by bumping off the guy in post two.

This stuff goes better in the GF.
    Sticking it here will only eventually upset the Posers and Puzzlers
    who are no doubt scratching their heads looking for a p ...[text shortened]... come out garden hoses, they live in
    Wishing Wells in magical forests in a land far far away.
    But this is the Puzzles and Posers universe. They may live like you say but in another universe.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 18:29
    This thread is a zombie Frankenstein abomination that will not die...
  10. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 06:16
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    This thread is a zombie Frankenstein abomination that will not die...
    Alas, you confuse this with the STG.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree