29 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 03:17
    Really fun puzzle game. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/roadblock.html
  2. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 04:49
    Sadly, there are only 22 levels. I'll be lon the lookout for more games.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 05:11
    Ebaumsworld is a site that steals content from it's rightful owners, refuses to credit them and just unbelieveably bloated and slow (because of the huge number of ads).
    The webmaster is also a complete ass.

It suits you bobbob.
  4. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 05:34
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Ebaumsworld is a site that steals content from it's rightful owners, refuses to credit them and just unbelieveably bloated and slow (because of the huge number of ads).

It suits you bobbob.
    Ebaumsworld is a site that steals content from it's rightful owners, refuses to credit them

I care why?

and just unbelieveably bloated and slow (because of the huge number of ads).

unbelieveably. Is that really a word? What I find unbelievable is the fact that ebaumsworld is "bloated and slow" and has a "huge number of ads"; it was no slower than redhotpawn and had no ads.

From what I know, she is a decent person. Providing all those games free of cost, accommodating my visit by removing ads, seems nice enough to me. Anyways, how did you get to know the webmaster?

It suits you bobbob

It suits a lot of other people as well. I suggest you work out your issues with Mrs. Webmaster and take another look at her site. And have fun.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 05:46
    Originally posted by bobbob1056th
    [b]Ebaumsworld is a site that steals content from it's rightful owners, refuses to credit them

I care why?

and just unbelieveably bloated and slow (because of the huge number of ads).

unbelieveably. Is that really a word? What I find unbelievable is the fact that ebaumsworld is "bloated and slow" and has a "huge number of ads ...[text shortened]... t you work out your issues with Mrs. Webmaster and take another look at her site. And have fun.[/b]
    You should care because if you like the content and want to see more you should support the creators of it not a no-talent hack.

As for ads: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/XanthosNZ/whatads.jpg

Also it is owned by one Mr. Eric Bauman of Brighton NY. I stand by my statement that he is a total douche.

6. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 05:58
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You should care because if you like the content and want to see more you should support the creators of it not a no-talent hack.

As for ads: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/XanthosNZ/whatads.jpg

Also it is owned by one Mr. Eric Bauman of Brighton NY. I stand by my statement that he is a total douche.

When I visited the site, no ads showed up. bauman? Almost sounds like bowman!
  7. Sunny Morecambe
    Moves
    26 Jun '05 09:15
    Originally posted by bobbob1056th
    Really fun puzzle game. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/roadblock.html
    Thank you bobbob1056th for that website, looks great fun.

now now XanthosNZ, don't be a loser, just inform us of your best fun games sites, you have no need to criticise other peoples opinions.

just chill man. or woman. whatever you are!
  8. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '05 01:53
    When I went to ebaumsworld on this computer I saw the following ad: [Blocked Ads] but not even that showed up on the other computer. I use the maxthon browser on this computer and ie on the other one, and that computer obviously has some software to block ads. Just thought I'd let you know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree