Originally posted by wolfgang59No letter counts?
I love cryptic crosswords - here are some home made clues, all the answers are chess related.
1. Shrimp sacrifices rook for another piece.
2. What French? Then English Opening for piece.
3. Almost time at the King's Head.
4. Gin and potassium cocktail for him!
5. Piece has short jump after French again.
6. Reverse osmosis is alright for a bird.
7. Piece costs half the bill and additional retail therapy.
Originally posted by wolfgang59The style of clue is unique (split the word into component parts and provide a clue for each part)
Were these too easy?
I can be more fiendish!!!