1. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 16:45
    well about me being a student in russia your partially right and wrong, i went to russian school for only 3 grades, the moved to US, here school suks sorry for the expression, you dont really learn anything, i will have physics, chem, geometry, bio all for only one year each, and 3 years of math thank god (i love math too) in russia, we have 11 grades, but dont think its easy, we have physics, chem, geography since 5 or 6 grade till 11 (and thats everyone there are no elective you only pick a second language to learn) math is 11 years, like currently i am going to 12 grade stuff we learned in geometry (10 grade) in russia we learn in 8 grade throw like 10 i think. and every think is a lot harder you get homework every day, so when we finish 11 grade we know a lot. lol , but since we work so hard we get a lot more breaks during the year. summer brake around 3 1/2 month and around 1/2 month in the other 3 seasons.
  2. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 16:051 edit
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    well about me being a student in russia your partially right and wrong, i went to russian school for only 3 grades, the moved to US, here school suks sorry for the expression, you dont really learn anything, i will have physics, chem, geometry, bio all for only one year each, and 3 years of math thank god (i love math too) in russia, we have 11 grades, but ...[text shortened]... ks during the year. summer brake around 3 1/2 month and around 1/2 month in the other 3 seasons.
    I think that the russian school method is very good. Unlike here in Portugal where they assume that everybody is a retard and things are just going down the hill. 😞
  3. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 17:29
    yea have here in us, they think every one dosnt know anything and you have to study the same thing like 5 times

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree