1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 09:05
    A possible concept is some combination of coil gun with conventional powder, said powder's rate of burn accelerated electrically. You have the turret to play with but if you remove personell from the turret you need to find alternatives for those personell or alternate space to put them.

To start with - what kind of power could a coil gun of this size produce?
  2. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 10:31
    How about the next generation doesnt need guns anymore? *dreams of peace* 😀
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 04:38
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    How about the next generation doesnt need guns anymore? *dreams of peace* 😀
    You can have it fire jelly beans if you want. I just want to see some good scientific/mathematical analysis.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 16:11
    And now you've made jelly beans an ordnance. Is there anything sacred to you ATY? Please think of the children and how tormented they would be to see their families and villages wiped out by wave after wave of jelly bean ordnance. This is just too cruel to contemplate!
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 20:39
    Originally posted by Gastel
    And now you've made jelly beans an ordnance. Is there anything sacred to you ATY? Please think of the children and how tormented they would be to see their families and villages wiped out by wave after wave of jelly bean ordnance. This is just too cruel to contemplate!
    Dude, we'd be feeding the masses. Both candy and manflesh!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree