1. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    27 May '04 23:07
    This came out a couple of years ago, apparently, but I missed it. Maybe some of you did as well. A few of the puzzles are hinkers but nothing completely impossible. And the music is cool too!

http://www.albartus.com/motas/
  2. DonationAcolyte
    Now With Added BA
    Loughborough
    Moves
    28 May '04 11:39
    Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
    This came out a couple of years ago, apparently, but I missed it. Maybe some of you did as well. A few of the puzzles are hinkers but nothing completely impossible. And the music is cool too!

http://www.albartus.com/motas/
    I played this before and got to a stage where it said 'to be continued'. Has it since been completed, or is that stage another puzzle?
  3. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    30 May '04 21:50
    Cleared all 12 levels 🙂
  4. San Francisco
    Moves
    30 May '04 22:37
    how do you clear the Walkway stage?...have inserted the tiles in the slots and captured the mouse in the diskette box...nothing seems to work after that!
  5. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    31 May '04 09:12
    have you tried inserting the 'mouse' into the box with the tiles? If so, can the mouse get from the right to the left? If not, move the tiles a bit so that the path is formed.
  6. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    03 Jun '04 00:53
    Originally posted by Acolyte
    I played this before and got to a stage where it said 'to be continued'. Has it since been completed, or is that stage another puzzle?
    No. Supposedly, there are some new levels in development. I can't wait. This puzzle was the coolest time-waster I've encountered in awhile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree