1. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    16 Nov '06 22:46
    http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=pppnppnmnppjfppppnolpdknlpkjodlphphhinopphoppppp
    pphpmpnlpkppfppeeoppnpplpnopeppppalppplpdabnpbihaaaapbaolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    &style=zxaubswwzvzarfosyttuukqutyacaqeawaxvryvkesfxsydcspaxqnveuskxswgdgcsgzcjy&i=0&j=1&
    cmd=guess&guess=+
  2. Charlotte, NC
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 01:33
    desert storm under George HW 🙂
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 08:31
    thanks for that and I added war on terror and board games, here's the new link:

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=pppnpppmnppjfppppnolpdonlpkjodlphpphinppphoppppppphpmpnlpkppfppefoppnpplpnopeppppalppplpdabnpbihaaaapbaolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    &style=bhzysrzrwudptcsvrxvvrcovwcacctxvatxyvxskxswawyfbtvxrmtqfutczeofzczclcidd&i=3&j=0&cmd=guess&guess=+
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 09:547 edits
    I added Walrus (that one was bugging me for a while) and a number of board games.

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.[WORD TOO LONG]

As Nordlys said earlier, use Reply & Quote to see the full address in one long copyable strip of charactrs without having to manually piece it together.

The two computer games that are still unknown are now bugging me. One has an & in it (but it's not Command & Conquer) and the other has four letters, is also a board game, and is not Risk, Clue, MULE, HERO, Myst or Mist, or Life. The first one links to another unknown which links to Knights. Those are bugging me too, as are the links to cocaine and the links to monopoly.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 15:27
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

The two computer games that are still unknown are now bugging me. One has an & in it (but it's not Command & Conquer)
    Dungeons & Dragons ("dragons" being the word connected to "knights", although I don't know why).
  6. The sky
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 15:50
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    the other has four letters, is also a board game, and is not Risk, Clue, MULE, HERO, Myst or Mist, or Life.
    I am completely baffled by that one. I went through the Wikipedia list of board games, nothing. I wonder if it's something game-related rather than the name of a game.

I got one of the Monopoly links - "jail". But I can't find the one linked to both Monopoly and jail, and the other four-letter word linked to Monopoly (or monopoly).
  7. Berks.
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 16:11
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Dungeons & Dragons ("dragons" being the word connected to "knights", although I don't know why).
    Knights built their legendary reputations on slaying dragons.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 16:19
    Originally posted by Peakite
    Knights built their legendary reputations on slaying dragons.
    Ah, of course. I forgot all about that.

I am still stuck. It's also bugging me that we still can't get to the last square. That three-letter-word linked to "Reservoir Dogs" has got me stumped.
  9. In your face
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 16:46
    I can't merge the above links at all. I just keep getting a 'Something went wrong message'. Sod it, I'll have to do it myself.
  10. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 16:48
    I am still stuck. It's also bugging me that we still can't get to the last square. That three-letter-word linked to "Reservoir Dogs" has got me stumped.
    Think about the "Stuck in the middle with you" scene.
  11. The sky
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 16:54
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Think about the "Stuck in the middle with you" scene.
    Er, I haven't seen the film.
  12. The sky
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 16:55
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    I can't merge the above links at all. I just keep getting a 'Something went wrong message'. Sod it, I'll have to do it myself.
    I get that message quite frequently while playing, it's quite annoying. As for merging, you don't need to merge, just use ATY's last link, that includes all the others.
  13. In your face
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 17:132 edits
    Okay cheers noodles. You can merge games by clicking on save game and it gives you that option.

The missing board game is BACKGAMMON.

EDIT Monoply links to JAIL and monopoly and jail link to the same word? 😕

Cocktail = molotov = bomb
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 22:59
    Of course! OMG.

Knights slay dragons supposedly.
  15. Joined
    09 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 23:02
    Just to tell you, crystal meth is one of them

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree