1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Jan '05 13:58
    Originally posted by greendragon
    Is that how it works? I had heard the universe was infinite in area but bounded, like a sphere. Since its surface bears an infinite number of points, ergo infinite area, but points beyond that surface can also be defined, the area is infinite but bounded. That still doesn't answer the question of what exists beyond the edge of the universe, though. It has to have some tangible reality, if it can be understood in terms of not-universe.
    An infinite number of points does not necessarily mean infinite area, as each point has an infinitesimally small area. The area of infinite points is infinity over infinity which is indeterminate.
  2. Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 17:05
    i would like to point out that energy transfer is not solely down to the transfer of heat, electromagnetic radiation all has energy, x-rays, gamma rays, microwaves, visible light. We all know light travels through a vacuum cos thats how it reaches us.

Another thing to consider is that energy and mass are interchangeable. the possibilities are endless as to feasible endings.
  3. Dhaka
    Moves
    10 Feb '05 16:32
    Hell is exothermic when one enters there...why would god make a endothermic hell?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree