1. Joined
    02 May '05
    Moves
    05 May '05 05:04
    Originally posted by Souska
    lol....a guy is in a room with a chair....with no door in the room...or windows either.....but there is enough oxygen in the room for a week.
    how does he get out?
    he kicks a hole in the chair and climbs through it i think that is how it gose is't it
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    05 May '05 08:22
    Originally posted by Souska
    lol....a guy is in a room with a chair....with no door in the room...or windows either.....but there is enough oxygen in the room for a week.
    how does he get out?
    The man is actually BA Baracus and in an A-Team-esque moment he uses a combination of the chair, the oxygen cylinder and any other random objects to create a gas powered tank which smashes through the wall and escapes past the bad guys suprisingly without killing abyone despite the huge number of bullets fired.

"I ain't getting stuck in no room, fool!"
  3. Standard memberSouska
    Evil Loonie
    In my bed
    Moves
    05 May '05 13:53
    Originally posted by outbackjill
    he kicks a hole in the chair and climbs through it i think that is how it gose is't it
    lol almost right... he stil has to shout till hes hoarse...adn jump on the horse and ride off
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    05 May '05 16:45
    Originally posted by orfeo
    This is a message board on a chess site, not the Declaration of Independence. I agree wholeheartedly that spelling, punctuation and so on are quite important for communication, but there's a payoff between accuracy and time management. I correct typographical errors when I see them, and I generally DO see them, but it's a mistake to think I'm going to scr ...[text shortened]... mply isn't worth it.

Um, back to the quiz. Does he burn the chair and set off a fire alarm?
    Polnker.

Time to Post: 3 secs.
    Est. Accuracy: 87.5%.
  5. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 02:132 edits
    Originally posted by Bowmann

Est. Accuracy: 87.5%.

5/7 = 71.43%
  6. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    06 May '05 02:31
    Originally posted by THUDandBLUNDER
    He called himself Robinson Crusoe?
    LOL!
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 May '05 07:21
    Originally posted by Coconut
    but how would there be "enough oxygen for a week" if it was unsealed?
    Well, if the man was in an unsealed room for a week, he wouldn't suffocate. Therefore there was enough oxygen for a week.
  8. Noida(INDIA)
    Moves
    06 May '05 13:06
    Because his home is in the town, that's why he rode to town as well as home on friday(Same day).
    He staysd three day or any no. of days does not matter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree