Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. DonationRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Joined
    06 Apr '01
    Moves
    207891
    01 Jun '03 16:44
    ...does it take to change a light bulb?













    One to take the old one out and the rest to argue in the dark about what to replace it with πŸ˜‰

    Rhymester
  2. Amsterdam
    Joined
    26 Jan '03
    Moves
    27540
    01 Jun '03 20:522 edits
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    ...does it take to change a light bulb?













    One to take the old one out and the rest to argue in the dark about what to replace it with πŸ˜‰

    Rhymester
    Isn't it the fun to guess the riddle?πŸ˜›

    Olav
  3. Standard memberpadfoot
    Discombobulating...
    cloning vat
    Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16173
    02 Jun '03 09:33
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Isn't it the fun to guess the riddle?πŸ˜›

    Olav
    oy! Don't be so mean! 😠
  4. Amsterdam
    Joined
    26 Jan '03
    Moves
    27540
    02 Jun '03 13:17
    Originally posted by padfoot
    oy! Don't be so mean! 😠
    Me??? It's Andrew to blame! (No offenseπŸ˜›) He told us the answer before we even could think about...it's a nice one though...πŸ˜€

    Olav
  5. Standard memberpadfoot
    Discombobulating...
    cloning vat
    Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16173
    03 Jun '03 12:29
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Me??? It's Andrew to blame! (No offenseπŸ˜›) He told us the answer before we even could think about...it's a nice one though...πŸ˜€

    Olav
    No it's not! well maybe it is a bit... funny... 😞
  6. DonationRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Joined
    06 Apr '01
    Moves
    207891
    03 Jun '03 14:06
    Originally posted by padfoot
    No it's not! well maybe it is a bit... funny... 😞
    Get the rest of the clan over here and you can argue about it πŸ˜‰
  7. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Joined
    18 Jul '01
    Moves
    36979
    04 Jun '03 20:39
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Get the rest of the clan over here and you can argue about it πŸ˜‰
    THe FreeThinker's can get involved as well...

    They can argue over the possibility of 1. the Light Bulb was Created or 2. has evolved over millions of years... πŸ˜‰

    Hehehehe... couldn't resist.
  8. Standard memberpadfoot
    Discombobulating...
    cloning vat
    Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16173
    05 Jun '03 11:52
    Originally posted by ChessNut
    THe FreeThinker's can get involved as well...

    They can argue over the possibility of 1. the Light Bulb was Created or 2. has evolved over millions of years... πŸ˜‰

    Hehehehe... couldn't resist.
    maybe darkwing should be more philosophical... If the light bulb was created my members could try to make it alive in one of our secret labretories... It's ALIVE....πŸ˜‰
  9. Amsterdam
    Joined
    26 Jan '03
    Moves
    27540
    05 Jun '03 15:24
    Originally posted by padfoot
    maybe darkwing should be more philosophical... If the light bulb was created my members could try to make it alive in one of our secret labretories... It's ALIVE....πŸ˜‰
    Maybe you should just switch to button to make it alive!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

    Olav
  10. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Joined
    25 Feb '03
    Moves
    8046
    06 Jun '03 19:37
    Originally posted by padfoot
    maybe darkwing should be more philosophical... If the light bulb was created my members could try to make it alive in one of our secret labretories... It's ALIVE....πŸ˜‰
    No I definatey think the joke was quite funny.πŸ˜‰ And the lightbulb wasn't created it grew from a small piece of glass. πŸ™„ I'm so proud of it. :'(
  11. Standard memberpadfoot
    Discombobulating...
    cloning vat
    Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16173
    07 Jun '03 11:40
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Maybe you should just switch to button to make it alive!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

    Olav
    Just because it's on doesn't mean it's alive. But I've already asked igor to change that! πŸ˜‰
  12. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Joined
    25 Feb '03
    Moves
    8046
    07 Jun '03 12:21
    Originally posted by padfoot
    Just because it's on doesn't mean it's alive. But I've already asked igor to change that! πŸ˜‰
    I thought he was called agor. (The clan is supposed to argue in this thread). πŸ˜•
  13. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Joined
    20 Jan '03
    Moves
    14580
    10 Jun '03 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by ChessNut
    THe FreeThinker's can get involved as well...

    They can argue over the possibility of 1. the Light Bulb was Created or 2. has evolved over millions of years... πŸ˜‰

    Hehehehe... couldn't resist.
    Q: How many Apostles does it take to change a light bulb?

    A1: They don't change it, they say 'Let there be light'.

    A2: They don't, they laze around moaning about why God isn't doing it for them.

    πŸ˜‰
  14. Amsterdam
    Joined
    26 Jan '03
    Moves
    27540
    10 Jun '03 10:05
    Originally posted by Varg
    Q: How many Apostles does it take to change a light bulb?

    A1: They don't change it, they say 'Let there be light'.

    A2: They don't, they laze around moaning about why God isn't doing it for them.

    πŸ˜‰
    That's mockery, I don't like it
  15. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Joined
    20 Jan '03
    Moves
    14580
    10 Jun '03 13:01
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    That's mockery, I don't like it
    No no, it's a game. πŸ˜‰
Back to Top