1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 18:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There are testable ramifications to the gravity spread amongst dimension theory which is being vigorously tested as we speak.
    Yes, of course. You are as well informed as I am.
    But this has nothing to do with the fact that there is a universe inside every black hole or the fact that there isn't.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 18:53
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, of course. You are as well informed as I am.
    But this has nothing to do with the fact that there is a universe inside every black hole or the fact that there isn't.
    Did you check out the link? It postulates other dimensions and if there are other dimensions, they quite possibly get precipitated out to use a chemical analagy, differant conditions inside black holes may precipitate out a differant set of dimensions, maybe 5 inside one black hole, and 3 in another. BTW, astronomers just found evidence for a galaxy mass black hole 12.7 billion LY away, which is a puzzle because its hard to figure out how such a large black hole could form so close to the era of the big bang. A billion sun mass black hole! That is certainly enough mass for its own universe.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 19:542 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Did you check out the link?
    No, to yet. Scientific American has had some articles a few years ago in the subject. And they stated quite clearly that there is a flora of different theories, some supporting eachother, some not. A universe inside a black hole is just one of the theories.

The greatest universe of all is the universe of thoughts. It is quite limitless.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 20:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No, to yet. Scientific American has had some articles a few years ago in the subject. And they stated quite clearly that there is a flora of different theories, some supporting eachother, some not. A universe inside a black hole is just one of the theories.

The greatest universe of all is the universe of thoughts. It is quite limitless.
    There was one article in Scientific American, a cover article about the multiverse thing that went a bit too far I thought, it tried to make the case for the multiverse as a done deal, proven fact, when in fact it is no such thing, it was an interesting piece nonetheless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree